Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I don't have an issue with him arriving for the purpose of giving Allegri the flexibility to switch formations if needed. I do have an issue if this is going to be the end of it. This is the shortest of short term solutions you could run into if that were the case.

Well, I guess the shortest would be a 6 month loan, but I digress. If this is a loan with no option, never mind obligation, then this simply cannot be the end of the mercato. And this guy has been playing in Europe for 6 years, and you mean to tell me that he does not have an EU Passport? How stupid can you be?
Cuadrado is patch work. I expected a better plan after we sold Vidal. I mean if our formation is 4-3-1-2 then we need a #10 to play in that role. That's almost the whole point of this formation ffs.

I thought for sure it was a no brainer to move Vidal in order to get a real #10 and somehow improve the team. Cuadrado doesn't fit unless it's a 4-3-3 or offensive 3-5-2.

It's a bandaid. Not a big fan of this.
Pretty sure Cuadrado's coming here in addition to the AM. No two ways about it. Marotta said it himself when speaking about what we are in the market for.

Why dont we want option to buy? Not obligation, but option wouldnt hurt.
I would guess in a sense this is implicit. Once we take a loan, we are anyway going to come back and negotiate next year if it clicks. Whether they put a price on it or not, there will be negotiations next year.

I don't care about the option. We cover the right side this year for 1.5m and next year we get Berardi.
He could make a good backup IMO.

I like the deal if its just a loan Gives us options to play 4-3-3
I think it's a great deal. Don't get why people are complaining. Adds another dimension to our attack and lends us the tactical versatility to play in Italy and Europe, and mix things up nicely if we get the right AM. I'd be more than happy if this goes through. Don't get why people are complaining, because it'll only help us play in more ways than one. Draxler, Cuadrado and Sandro would be a solid closieto the mercato. And Gotze, would make it the greatest ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Spoken like someone who havent watched this player since his Lecce days, like 4 years ago? Dude has been an accomplished winger for over 3 years, he was poor as fullback. Even Lecce moved him further up field when they realized that.
He played right wing back quite a lot at fiorentina. He also played rightback quite a bit for colombia. He's never been poor there, just some coaches feel he could be a great attacker.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He was right wingback for a while Viola, but essentially he was very very attacking and had freedom to hug the line and be very forward. Same way Joaquin has played wingback for them. Pasqual had the other side, true fullback, and he stayed back while the right said was far up (basically 4-3-3 when they had possession, with Roncaglia going to right fullback etc). But he was quickly changed to a wingforward, and was playing off Rossi/Gomez most of the time.

He is not suited for fullback or natural wingback because the guy cant defend, you supposed to be two way balanced type of player for such a role. He is all about attacking.

Jul 20, 2012
He was right wingback for a while Viola, but essentially he was very very attacking and had freedom to hug the line and be very forward. Same way Joaquin has played wingback for them. Pasqual is the other said, true fullback, and he stayed back while the right said was far up. But he was quickly changed to a wingforward, and was playing off Rossi/Gomez most of the time.

He is not suited for fullback or natural wingback because they guy cant defend, you supposed to be two way balanced type of player for such a role. He is all about attacking.
:agree: but people will insist on him being a wingback

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was right wingback for a while Viola, but essentially he was very very attacking and had freedom to hug the line and be very forward. Same way Joaquin has played wingback for them. Pasqual had the other side, true fullback, and he stayed back while the right said was far up (basically 4-3-3 when they had possession, with Roncaglia going to right fullback etc). But he was quickly changed to a wingforward, and was playing off Rossi/Gomez most of the time.

He is not suited for fullback or natural wingback because the guy cant defend, you supposed to be two way balanced type of player for such a role. He is all about attacking.
So it would help for our 3-5-2 when we play it, cause we can use offensive wingbacks, while sandro is extremely balanced and sexy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
So it would help for our 3-5-2 when we play it, cause we can use offensive wingbacks, while sandro is extremely balanced and sexy
Please, dont ever respond to me again even having the numbers 5 or 2 or 3 even individually in any of your posts, dont even think about it.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Please, dont ever respond to me again even having the numbers 5 or 2 or 3 even individually in any of your posts, dont even think about it.
Best case scenario, we get the cam that allows us to start 4312 and we end the game when we switch to 3-5-2.

Handy to have a high workrate player who can still murder on the counter in that 3-5-2 dont you say

lucabrasi9tre

Apr 8, 2015
Best case scenario, we get the cam that allows us to start 4312 and we end the game when we switch to 3-5-2.

Handy to have a high workrate player who can still murder on the counter in that 3-5-2 dont you say
Exactly. I dont really like 3-5-2 normally but Sandro and Cuadrado are basically wingers. Could work out really well, who knows. 4-3-1-2 should still be the main formation with Pogba as the 10 once the mf is healthy.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
In a loan deal there's nothing to think about. Just take him. Marotta himself said he's working on AM and Cuadrado might be an option if the conditions are right (loan).

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Missing on a good deal to bring Cuadrado to Juve would be criminal to be honest. I trust Beppe on this. Bring this beast back to Serie A.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
So, is this a done delaio?
Nope :)

Досега само гласини далеку од готово али ако сакаме ќе биди :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)