Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I don't have an issue with him arriving for the purpose of giving Allegri the flexibility to switch formations if needed. I do have an issue if this is going to be the end of it. This is the shortest of short term solutions you could run into if that were the case.

Well, I guess the shortest would be a 6 month loan, but I digress. If this is a loan with no option, never mind obligation, then this simply cannot be the end of the mercato. And this guy has been playing in Europe for 6 years, and you mean to tell me that he does not have an EU Passport? How stupid can you be?

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Cuadrado is patch work. I expected a better plan after we sold Vidal. I mean if our formation is 4-3-1-2 then we need a #10 to play in that role. That's almost the whole point of this formation ffs.

I thought for sure it was a no brainer to move Vidal in order to get a real #10 and somehow improve the team. Cuadrado doesn't fit unless it's a 4-3-3 or offensive 3-5-2.

It's a bandaid. Not a big fan of this.

Jul 20, 2012
Cuadrado is patch work. I expected a better plan after we sold Vidal. I mean if our formation is 4-3-1-2 then we need a #10 to play in that role. That's almost the whole point of this formation ffs.

I thought for sure it was a no brainer to move Vidal in order to get a real #10 and somehow improve the team. Cuadrado doesn't fit unless it's a 4-3-3 or offensive 3-5-2.

It's a bandaid. Not a big fan of this.
:agree: it makes no sense at all

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
why is everyone claiming it makes no sense?
do you think beppe just goes and loans cuadrado without asking max
what he thinks about it? i doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)