Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
he was one of the best players in the league before he left.
Again, that is your opinion. I disagree.

I think he was just good at Fiorentina, not great. He was inconsistent, and he's a limited player imo. Not clever enough to be a winger in a 4-3-3, and definitely won't work in a 4-3-1-2. He would do fine in a 3-5-2, I think, but I just don't want that to be our primary formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala - Mandzukic - Cuadrado front three?
Dybala on the left, I don't like it. And Cuadrado is not a 4-3-3 kind of winger imo

Liviu

Jan 10, 2015
The problem with the Cuadrado loan is not about his ability to improve our team, not about tactical flexibility but about Juve not having an option to buy. This is what a last-day transfer should look like.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Again, that is your opinion. I disagree.

I think he was just good at Fiorentina, not great. He was inconsistent, and he's a limited player imo. Not clever enough to be a winger in a 4-3-3, and definitely won't work in a 4-3-1-2. He would do fine in a 3-5-2, I think, but I just don't want that to be our primary formation.

- - - Updated - - -

Dybala on the left, I don't like it. And Cuadrado is not a 4-3-3 kind of winger imo
His last season wasn't the greatest but his two seasons before that he was brilliant.

- - - Updated - - -

10? Jesus

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
His last season wasn't the greatest but his two seasons before that he was brilliant.
Lol i guess we'll leave it there because I don't think he was ever brilliant. I never wanted him here, and knew he would flop at Chelsea. I just don't think he has the skill set to be a key player in a top European team.

A loan would be okay with me though, as long as we still get an AM

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
Lol i guess we'll leave it there because I don't think he was ever brilliant. I never wanted him here, and knew he would flop at Chelsea. I just don't think he has the skill set to be a key player in a top European team.

That's what I said, him alone isn't enough but him + AM is very good

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

He is good player, essentially good at what he does, problem is when you expect him to be more, like some top player. Thats when you realise he tends to binconsistent and questionable decision making, only can be said to be overrated if you consider him to be more then he is, or some kind of great player potential. Which Chelsea kinda did with the 30m fee. I can quote myself what I said to Chelsea fans when they bought him, and stand behind it all: http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showpost.php?p=17336377&postcount=4

But I would still welcome him as a loan, and can see him be very useful to us, because we simply lack options who are individualistic players who can penetrate defenses, he has all about dribbling and speed. Gives Allegri that options if he needs it, which he would if he would accept a loan. Because only other player who has this kind of explosive individual element to his game is Dybala. Coman too, but he is nowhere near good enough for us to play and rely on right now in such sitautions (he dissapoints me in most of his outings).

So essentially fairly good winger on a loan is fine, aslong as an AM/playmaker to give us offensive outlet and creativity would come too. Otherwise no.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
excited about cuadrado though. He's the type of player we don't have on this team. A super fast dribbler out on the wing.

not sure exactly how we're going to use him since we don't have any other winger to put on the other side but maybe he could be a different kind of treq who with a free role.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)