Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
Maybe the 4-3-3 is their weapon of choice this year.

They would most likely need to get another winger to pair with Cuadrado, but this roster as it currently stands are more well equipped to run a 4-3-3, especially if they plan to keep Coman in a rotation role.
Especially if we add coman and berardi next year

- - - Updated - - -

well if cuadrado is our main priority at this point and then id say bring in lavezzi also

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I hope we're after Oscar not this guy. Better overpaying for the Brazilian rather than a headless chicken that Cuadrado is. We need brains and creativity since Pirlo and Tevez left.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I hope we're after Oscar not this guy. Better overpaying for the Brazilian rather than a headless chicken that Cuadrado is. We need brains and creativity since Pirlo and Tevez left.
What made you change your mind in just over a year? On the first page you said that he would be a dream signing

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
they are for two different tactical setups...who ever comes will b as a result of whichever setup allegri will lean too...obviously dictated by inavailability o a numero 10...he will just resign himself to putting up with someone inhouse to play that role on occasion next season

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
What made you change your mind in just over a year? On the first page you said that he would be a dream signing
We never play 433 nor Conte is here any more. Our style changed a lot and we just lost Tevez and Pirlo who provided lots of assists to this team. Both are gone now so we need an assist man badly. I could see Oscar getting double digits easily while Cuadrado is a very one sided player, good only running down right flank.

I have to admit I changed my view over how we should play due to Allegri's setup and recent success as well. He's given so much freedom to our offensive players and it worked out wonderfully. Cuadrado is just a RWB/RM/RWF and I can't see him working well in the middle which we need right now.

Yeah before I preferred Conte's strict organization because it worked for us and I didn't believe our players could play any other way. Allegri has surprised me with his changes and made me eat my own words for my criticism towards him, not just once.

Before I thought we needed wingers to be successive in Europe but in the end it wasn't true at all. It was enough to give our players freedom and let them use their brains as they're very well rounded players. Cuadrado is good at what he does but IMO he's limited and not capable of adapting to what Allegri introduced here. Oscar would fit us so much more. Even if cost twice as much we should still look at him or players similar to him.

EDIT:

Cuadrado was perfect for me in terms of replacing and getting an improvement over Pepe (433) and Licht (352). Now I can't see where he'd fit in our team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
We never play 433 nor Conte is here any more. Our style changed a lot and we just lost Tevez and Pirlo who provided lots of assists to this team. Both are gone now so we need an assist man badly. I could see Oscar getting double digits easily while Cuadrado is a very one sided player, good only running down right flank.

I have to admit I changed my view over how we should play due to Allegri's setup and recent success as well. He's given so much freedom to our offensive players and it worked out wonderfully. Cuadrado is just a RWB/RM/RWF and I can't see him working well in the middle which we need right now.

Yeah before I preferred Conte's strict organization because it worked for us and I didn't believe our players could play any other way. Allegri has surprised me with his changes and made me eat my own words for my criticism towards him, not just once.

Before I thought we needed wingers to be successive in Europe but in the end it wasn't true at all. It was enough to give our players freedom and let them use their brains as they're very well rounded players. Cuadrado is good at what he does but IMO he's limited and not capable of adapting to what Allegri introduced here. Oscar would fit us so much more. Even if cost twice as much we should still look at him or players similar to him.

EDIT:

Cuadrado was perfect for me in terms of replacing and getting an improvement over Pepe (433) and Licht (352). Now I can't see where he'd fit in our team.
Ok. So with that being said, who is to say that Allegri wouldn't employ a 4-3-3 this year, and that could be the reason why Cuadrado has become a primary objective?

They wouldn't go and get him to play as a trequartista. They just leave Pereyra there to do that if that was the case.

Valentino

Not a fan of Cuadrado either. I don't think he makes that much of a difference over Pereyra. I would push for Oscar.
I would push for Isco, there is more chance I think.
when Mourinho wants somebody in his team ..
I think I prefer cuadrado over gotze because he has experience in Calcio and we can get him easily.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
lol what a failure if this happens :lol:

where the fuck are we going to play him anyway?
Surely this is not happening, no way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)