Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
I have watched the Napoli - Juve match again yesterday..... Licht had a fuckload of horrible passes in the first half... Not saying that he is the reason we lost, but he wasn't good at all

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Obviously the technical aspect to his game is not the strongest, but as an overall player he's important.

Clearly Conte noticed that there was space for the RWB, which is why he switched Lichtsteiner and put Isla there, but unfortunately Isla is a pretty dumb player. He has the technique to do things Lichtsteiner cannot, but his choices are terrible.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
We all love Licht but Licht is the reason why we have problems on offense. He's just not a winger, he's a defender and should be played as just that. We need more contribution on offense from that wingback position.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Lichtsteiner and Cuadrado on the right flank in a system where Lichtsteiner play fullback and not wingback would be amazing. Yet again, if Barca and Bayern want Cuadrado I don't see us getting him even if we're "good friends" with Udinese

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Remember when Conte came he wanted to play a progressive 4-4-2/4-2-4? I can't think of many better to play wide right in that formation, Cuadrado gets up and down the wing extremely well.

No that he's coming here, because Fiorentina simply won't allow it.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Apparantly barca have been handed a transfer ban due to the gaymar incident. And i sincerely doubt bayern want him considering they have Robben, Muller and shaq. Would be career suicide for Cuads too considering he either lights it up in his limited time OR be benched

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Fuck Viola, they are a 2nd rate club that can't offer what we can. If Cuadrado is ambitious enough he'll force a move away from Fiorentina. I'm so tired of their hate, it's like they can try to fuck with us and if we fuck with them the whole club and city go into flames.

Hope Beppe can talk Cuadrado into bitching his way out of there.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Fuck Viola, they are a 2nd rate club that can't offer what we can. If Cuadrado is ambitious enough he'll force a move away from Fiorentina. I'm so tired of their hate, it's like they can try to fuck with us and if we fuck with them the whole club and city go into flames.

Hope Beppe can talk Cuadrado into bitching his way out of there.
Too bad thats illegal

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Will we ever be able to buy a player from Fiorentina?
I think not... maybe if we offer something that is allmost too good to be true... but we aren't capable of that because the players we want from them, are the players the rest of the world would also love to have... hence why they sold Jovetic to City for 26M instead of to us for a fee of something like 10M + Quag + Marrone (i think that was what we offered... don't know for sure)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
We are really interested, Conte wants him, talks with Udinese are underway - Agresti.
seems like agresti finally changed his strategy:
"hm the best informed and most reliable transfer-expert in the whole of italy says that we are interested in cuadrado and (as usual) i have absolutely no idea what´s going on...
normally i would make up some bullshit torres-to-juve-for-30m-rumors, but this time i will just agree with di marzio and hope for the best."

i hate him...

jakku7

Jun 29, 2011
Relax :D

He is just another source of information. He says that we are interested in Cerci as well and Toro wants Giovinco in exchange. He could have been a part of the deal, but he turned down Toro offer in january and it seems that he won't change his mind soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)