Juan Guillermo Cuadrado - RWB/RM/LM - Chelsea (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Di Marzio says something interesting.

The total price to acquire the full card of Cuadrado is 25M + bonuses. Barcelona are interested, Juventus are leading the race taking the most concrete steps to acquire him. Juventus have no problem reaching an agreement with Udinese because they have a great relationship.

Being as knowledgable as Di Marzio is in the Italian transfer market, I guess he would know that we can work out a deal with Udinese to get closer to Cuadrado.

Buy on AliExpress.com

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013

The total price to acquire the full card of Cuadrado is 25M + bonuses. Barcelona are interested, Juventus are leading the race taking the most concrete steps to acquire him. Juventus have no problem reaching an agreement with Udinese because they have a great relationship.

Being as knowledgable as Di Marzio is, I guess he would know that we can work out a deal with Udinese to get closer to Cuadrado.
:weee:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

Being as knowledgable as Di Marzio is, I guess he would know that we can work out a deal with Udinese to get closer to Cuadrado.
he has repeated that statement so many times but i don't believe for one moment udinese will sell him to us for a discount price should someone else come in with a better offer

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Being as knowledgable as Di Marzio is in the Italian transfer market, I guess he would know that we can work out a deal with Udinese to get closer to Cuadrado.
:tuttosport: with players included we could drop it to 15M. hard to tell who would udinese want from us tho.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
he has repeated that statement so many times but i don't believe for one moment udinese will sell him to us for a discount price should someone else come in with a better offer
I don't think they'll give us a discount either, but that brings much hope in acquiring Cuadrado because maybe we won't have to solely negotiate with Fiorentina. Maybe we can get a hand on half of his contract through Udinese, and then out muscle Fiorentina later.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
This bloke is exactly what we need. He would be that good to watch on a weekly basis. Bit of imagination. Bit of fantasy. I love it.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
There are so many interesting players out there, why are we yet again trying to break the bank signing from fkn Viola?

I bet Jovetic would be an easier transfer then Cuadrado TBH..

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
We're not getting this guy, you might aswell close this thread. Either way, Cerci is as good if not better.
@Bianconero81

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Cuadrado would make us stick with 3-5-2. He'd start ahead of Licht for added creativity. And I'd love to see that.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
That would be a simply amazing right hand side

Great offensively and defensively. Plus the added bonus of Cuadrado flopping about on the floor and Licht moaning the reff into submission :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)