Juan Cuadrado (21 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agree, Zidane and Dybala never backstabbed us.
Zidane won a God damn Balon D'or with us. That alone is legendary status.

Whomever came up with this Legends section bullshit and then just arbitrarily pick and choose the criteria should be banned.

And Mandzukic is in Legends. Are you fucking kidding me. Why, because he had Grinta?

Come on.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
This fucking clown is in here but Zidane isn't.

That's all anyone needs to know.

Love or hate him, a case could be made that Dybala deserves to be here more than this guy

- - - Updated - - -

Talk about recency bias
I made my case years ago that ZZ should be in the legends section. Clearly, tuzzers are still a salty bunch.

You know something is wrong when Zidane is in the same category as Isla smh

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yo, leave Mandzu out of this

I loved the dude when he was here. That being said, legendary players achieve legendary things, be it as an individual or the main protagonist in a collective.

He was neither.

All heart. Tough as they come. That makes him well loved, but not a legend. At least to me

- - - Updated - - -

Yo, leave Mandzu out of this.

I loved the dude when he was here. That being said, legendary players achieve legendary things, be it as an individual or the main protagonist in a collective.

He was neither.

All heart. Tough as they come. That makes him well loved, but not a legend. At least to me

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

He was neither.

That's where we disagree then.

Club Legend status isn't necessarely tied to titles for me. Mario was Juve personified on the pitch, gave his all out there. Wish we had players like him again. Similar to Lichtsteiner, who's a legend for me as well.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

He was neither.

Agreed

@Mark can you add a third category, maybe we can call it fan favorite/champion/insert suggestion

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
That's where we disagree then.

Club Legend status isn't necessarely tied to titles for me. Mario was Juve personified on the pitch, gave his all out there. Wish we had players like him again. Similar to Lichtsteiner, who's a legend for me as well.
Let's make it fun, lets do it like the hall of fame does it, let's put it to a vote and player needs 80% of the votes to make it

Last edited:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Just being here long enough qualifies you as a legend, or being loved by the fans? Too easy to be a legend at Juve then.

I wouldn't even count Barzagli or Marchisio as legends. So many legends in an era that barely made a mark outside of Italy.

Only Chiellini and Buffon from the last ten years imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 17)