Juan Cuadrado (93 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Thanks for sharing. Agree except for Mandzukic's output. As you say, he was more than just goals. His defensive contribution as well as his role in build up was crucial to that team. Unless you meant goals by output, which I now realise you probably did :grin:
Yeah I say that just because he was brought in to be our #9

But I have no hard feelings for Mandzukic either way because football is 10x more fun when you have hard working, nasty players like him. It's emotionless watching all these crying, diving tiktok fags nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think we shouldn't be desperate to grow the legends list every time we win something

It's hard to see us replacing the likes of Chiellini & Barzagli and winning 9 in a row. Very few could do it and they are legends at their own club

The likes of Sandro & Cuadrado? Slot any 2 decent full backs/ wing backs into our teams from 2013 onwards and we're winning serie A. We used to rotate Padoin & Peluso into games and win.

I maintain if we had a 'not legend but not a rookie' category we'd fill that up with these guys instead.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Yeah I say that just because he was brought in to be our #9

But I have no hard feelings for Mandzukic either way because football is 10x more fun when you have hard working, nasty players like him. It's emotionless watching all these crying, diving tiktok fags nowadays.

- - - Updated - - -

I just think we shouldn't be desperate to grow the legends list every time we win something

It's hard to see us replacing the likes of Chiellini & Barzagli and winning 9 in a row. Very few could do it and they are legends at their own club

The likes of Sandro & Cuadrado? Slot any 2 decent full backs/ wing backs into our teams from 2013 onwards and we're winning serie A. We used to rotate Padoin & Peluso into games and win.

I maintain if we had a 'not legend but not a rookie' category we'd fill that up with these guys instead.
@Mark

Legends, Champions, Rookie categories

What say you

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Chiellini
Buffon
Barzagli
Lichtsteiner
Marchisio
Pirlo

Off the top of my head.

Marchisio was kind of overshadowed by the crazy midfield we had but he was genuinely a top player who could do everything as well as being homegrown

Some may argue against Pirlo, but he was ao uniquely talented that teams had to come up with a plan for him

Lichtsteiner, defensively amongst the best full backs of his time.

The others were undeniably world class and long time servants.

See to me I don't feel the need to be adding legends every year or 2.

If you add somebody like Cuadrado why stop there? If you don't need to be a top player in world football then let's add Morata too. He's also like Cuadrado in that he's never been world class but he was clutch for us, won titles & was amazing in our CL Final run in 2015.

Mind you I wouldn't add him but if our bar is that low then let's add every regular who won 3+ titles when we were 7 levels above the rest of the league.
:rofl:

Cuadrado has been just as worldclass in his position, as Barzagli, Lictsteiner and Marchisio were. And Id argue over more years. He has been our top 3 most important player basically every season he has been here (bar the last).

He has twice the goals and assists of Lichtsteiner and more than Marchisio in fewer games.

Its hard to include players like Licht, Barzagli and Marchisio and not include Cuadrado.

Anyways, besides stats, then its a popularity contest and personal opinions.

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
:rofl:

Cuadrado has been just as worldclass in his position, as Barzagli, Lictsteiner and Marchisio were. And Id argue over more years. He has been our top 3 most important player basically every season he has been here (bar the last).

He has twice the goals and assists of Lichtsteiner and more than Marchisio in fewer games.

Its hard to include players like Licht, Barzagli and Marchisio and not include Cuadrado.

Anyways, besides stats, then its a popularity contest and personal opinions.
He's not white :snoop:

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
why he gotta avoid inter if u ain't paying his salary

- - - Updated - - -

juve fans are an incredibly cucky bunch. just look at the small dick energy on this forum. worried about a player signing for a rival when said club LET HIM GO.

when your club let's him, it's fair game to sign wherever he wants to. you don't get to decide where someone lives. think about how stupid it looks if your old boss comes to you and says u are not supposed to sign with this company. you would tell him to go fuck himself
Not worried. Disbelief & disgust.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
I think there is a correlation between not being able to recognize Cuadrado as a top player for Juve during his career, and thinking Fraud was a coach. I dont have the data to prove it, but I invite you to bring the data to refute it instead.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
I just don’t feel that he is smart enough to understand what he is doing. Not sure about his IQ level.

- - - Updated - - -

Or he is an absolute genius and Juve lover, who wants to go outside of his bubble and play attacking football in order to show the Juve management how bad of a coach Max is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 79)