Juan Cuadrado (89 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Thats why football should never be taken too seriously. Its just entertainment. WWE-like. People are there to make money. Attachment to a club is always circunstancial

- - - Updated - - -

Its just cringy to be emotionally attached to these clubs and players.. its stupid really

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Thats why football should never be taken too seriously. Its just entertainment. WWE-like. People are there to make money. Attachment to a club is always circunstancial

- - - Updated - - -

Its just cringy to be emotionally attached to these clubs and players.. its stupid really
yeah obviously it's just a hobby and nothing more. A hobby that is fast losing its appeal tbh.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
so let me get this straight juve fans:

you don't think he's good enough to play here, but you are mad he's going to inter? am i getting this right? so it means u think he is good enough to be here. if thats the case congrats, you got fucked again by juve managmenet letting a player with something to offer go for free... if you don't think think he's good enough to be here, why you worried aboout him at inter then? or are you that insecure about your juve
What makes you think it's just Juve fan thing?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
What has that got to do with anything? No, I'm not the accountant of Inter.
why he gotta avoid inter if u ain't paying his salary

- - - Updated - - -

What makes you think it's just Juve fan thing?
juve fans are an incredibly cucky bunch. just look at the small dick energy on this forum. worried about a player signing for a rival when said club LET HIM GO.

when your club let's him, it's fair game to sign wherever he wants to. you don't get to decide where someone lives. think about how stupid it looks if your old boss comes to you and says u are not supposed to sign with this company. you would tell him to go fuck himself

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Even regardless of this move, the notion he's a legend is hilarious

Imagine watching a juve game with your son in 10 years time and he starts asking about the clubs history

Well son... we had this guy called Del Piero. We had another guy in goal called Buffon. Platini was pretty good too I guess.

Oh and we had this absolute LEGEND who failed as a winger then played wing back and scored a few goals against Torino & got sent off in a CL final because his decision making was always retarded. Those are 4 of our legends my boy.

The term legend is so diluted here. I feel like almost everybody who classified him as one won't give a flying fuck about him in 4 years time let alone 20. Nobody's bringing him up in the same way as actual legends. At least I hope not.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He just needs to steal a couple of trophies from J Museum on his way out, they'll roll out the red carpet.
Even regardless of this move, the notion he's a legend is hilarious

Imagine watching a juve game with your son in 10 years time and he starts asking about the clubs history

Well son... we had this guy called Del Piero. We had another guy in goal called Buffon. Platini was pretty good too I guess.

Oh and we had this absolute LEGEND who failed as a winger then played wing back and scored a few goals against Torino & got sent off in a CL final because his decision making was always retarded. Those are 4 of our legends my boy.

The term legend is so diluted here. I feel like almost everybody who classified him as one won't give a flying fuck about him in 4 years time let alone 20. Nobody's bringing him up in the same way as actual legends. At least I hope not.
Don't think anyone is saying he's up there with Del Piero and Buffon, but I get that tags are extremely important, allow people to sleep at night.

I did propose a tier of categories for different levels of player some time back, but was most likely correctly ignored, as people would still argue about these lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 80)