Juan Cuadrado (28 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...We just all know they are...
that's the point: in some cases we don't. for me di livio isn't a legend. he was a good utility player, he played in an incredible team, he even got his star, but was he a consistent key player for years? nah. same goes for tacchinardi: he was one of my favorites, but is he a legend? he could disappear for months lol

cuadrado won a shit ton of titles as a key player, his loyalty was never in question (until tonight lol), i'd put cuadrado ahead of di livio or tacchinardi in the history of juve. if he signs for inda though, the whole discussion becomes obsolete of course

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
that's the point: in some cases we don't. for me di livio isn't a legend. he was a good utility player, he played in an incredible team, he even got his star, but was he a consistent key player for years? nah. same goes for tacchinardi: he was one of my favorites, but is he a legend? he could disappear for months lol

cuadrado won a shit ton of titles as a key player, his loyalty was never in question (until tonight lol), i'd put cuadrado ahead of di livio or tacchinardi in the history of juve. if he signs for inda though, the whole discussion becomes obsolete of course
I agree but di livio was key defensive contributor to a cl win. And tacchinardi is not as flashy but he stayed here like an eternity and no way is cuads close to him, even before tonight, in his proximity to the club.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
define legends

and not like "del piero and buffon are legends, cuadrado isn't" or "not those who go to inda"
Legend is such a loose term same with the word world class. Everyone has different definitions and expectations. For me Cuadrado was more of a cult hero for his memorable moments, but boy he had some dumbass moments too

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

But it’s due to naturally declining ability and athleticism resulting from aging.
I just always feel he tries to be complex in his play now, doesnt do the basics right culminated with his low IQ as he plays with such naiivity nowadays, and he generally slows up our already slow attack

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It's one of those weird quirks where in Italian football players are often fine changing between Juve, Inter or Milan. It's like they don't see the bitter rivalry between the former two at least, like it's just a sporting one.

He can't join Inter and expect to be treated the same, ffs lol. I know we ditched him but still.

Marotta lmao.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honestly, was never a massive fan of him. Good player, but always something Inter-ish about him. I guess this was it.

Really rough time for @DAiDEViL eh? Seeing his favorite players and managers really disgrace themselves at the end of their tenures. Hopefully Bonucci is next.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 25)