Juan Cuadrado (41 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Everytime I think of Cuadrado now I think of the liability that he is at RB, the guy can't assist anymore, can't defend, Just refresh yourself how wreckless he was vs Sevilla, got lucky with it, he can't even do the simple things right anymore, he's slow in his decision making thus we are slow in the build up/attack.

Thanks for everything but I wouldn't even renew him even at a lower wage given the past 2 years, he's done at this level.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Everytime I think of Cuadrado now I think of the liability that he is at RB, the guy can't assist anymore, can't defend, Just refresh yourself how wreckless he was vs Sevilla, got lucky with it, he can't even do the simple things right anymore, he's slow in his decision making thus we are slow in the build up/attack.

Thanks for everything but I wouldn't even renew him even at a lower wage given the past 2 years, he's done at this level.
Does it matter? He doesn’t need to perform on the highest levels at juve anymore. Some awful Serie A sides and some team from Lithuania in conference league. As long as Allegri is the coach I wouldn’t put a penny in the team

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

mondo1

May 14, 2006
When we are paying him a silly wage ofc it matters.
Still better off paying him 3-4 mil for a year, than signing someone new and have fee+wages. Cause no matter who you sign, Allegri will ruin him. Reduce the wage bill and don’t spend a penny on the squad and get rid off Allegri in a year. No matter who we get with Allegri we won’t finish higher than 4th

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Still better off paying him 3-4 mil for a year, than signing someone new and have fee+wages. Cause no matter who you sign, Allegri will ruin him. Reduce the wage bill and don’t spend a penny on the squad and get rid off Allegri in a year. No matter who we get with Allegri we won’t finish higher than 4th

Not really I'd sooner sign someone long term at a lower wage and for a decent transfer fee, at least that way we are fixing the problem and not just kicking the can further. I get Allegri may ruin them, but I'm thinking long term and this transfer window we need to really address the full back situations, without it we can forget playing a back 4 anytime soon.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
OMG didn't even realized this was today. HTH Cuads plays like this for country but not for Juve. I thought for sure he was washed up physically but played well it appears for 90 minutes.

Only a quick observation but maybe another player Max not putting in the best position/system to succeed? Forget the money owed and please send Max on his way. Thanks for everything but second time around hasn't been good enough to continue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 34)