Juan Cuadrado (70 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
F%2Fcaracol-brightspot.s3.amazonaws.com%2F71%2Fb0%2Fe6fc73464960b49d1b11dbb9a047%2Fjuaco-vs-paco.jpg

The cartoon inspired him.

Juaco vs Paco is a Colombian animated series that tells the story of two 12-year-old twin brothers that are soccer fanatics, but both have never entered a stadium and will do everything in their power to get into the "El Campeche" stadium, where their favorite stars play.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Hopefully it will only be a 3games suspension at most, in other clips it shows Handanovici escalating it and actually throwing the first punch himself…

However i personally have zero trust in the Disciplinary Committee to actually do their job in an objective and impartial manner so it shouldn’t come as a surprise if we are potentially handed out the maximum punishment possible for this one.

- - - Updated - - -

@Alen can confirm.

I believe only Super Cup is extended to the league?
Not coppa
As far as i know the red card from last night can only apply to Coppa Italia and Supercoppa.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Cuadrado is the one that pushed him first, on top of grabbing him as he's walking away a few seconds before. Didnt see any punches though. All of this, minus the racist fans, is much ado about nothing imo. Don't think any player should be suspended.
Unfortunately we will most certainly have him suspended for the rest of the Coppa Italia, which we all know what that means.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
Things happen fast on the pitch. It's easy to say this or that because we see the replay but often times defenders only have few seconds to make decision.
That was kinda difficult situation to defend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 62)