Juan Cuadrado (66 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I don't have a problem with experience on the bench, but they need to be not finished.

Juan deserves a star outside the stadium, but I don't want him renewed. Time to go
We always have a problem with overstaying players. IMO better part ways a year too soon, than a year (or two) too late. When was the last time we parted ways with a player and he ended up super performing in his new team? Never.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We always have a problem with overstaying players. IMO better part ways a year too soon, than a year (or two) too late. When was the last time we parted ways with a player and he ended up super performing in his new team? Never.
Agree that we do this, but we are also maybe the worst big Club when it comes to parting ways with legends. All Nedved got was a guard of honour (iirc, I wasn't watching Juve then) and Del Piero did his lap of honour, but that was all spontaneous it wasn't organised by the team at all. When it comes to long-term servants and fan favourites I'd like us to do much better.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Agree that we do this, but we are also maybe the worst big Club when it comes to parting ways with legends. All Nedved got was a guard of honour (iirc, I wasn't watching Juve then) and Del Piero did his lap of honour, but that was all spontaneous it wasn't organised by the team at all. When it comes to long-term servants and fan favourites I'd like us to do much better.
How did Real deal with Raul and Casillas? I don't remember it being anything special

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't have a problem with experience on the bench, but they need to be not finished.

Juan deserves a star outside the stadium, but I don't want him renewed. Time to go
yup. i could excuse renewing him if we didn't have so much dead weight on the club's books:

de siglio, arthur, pogba, bonucci, kean. too many dead weight earning salary for no reason

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Cuadrado is not a legend IMO.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Juan #Cuadrado would seem to be on his way out from #Juventus as his contract expires at the end of the season. The player is very close to reaching 300 games in bianconero and would hope to reach the milestone before leaving.

[CM via @JmedicalParkNews]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 57)