Juan Cuadrado (23 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think he will be just better as versatile sub players as he can come easily for both side with preference to right side. So he can be a great addition in tactical and he can do more against tired legs. So we need to treat him like Atalanta treat Muriel

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
So I know that it's symbolic anyway and we don't have figures like Alex, Gigi or Giorgio to wear it anymore, but seeing Cuads throw the armband on the ground instead of passing it on properly was kinda...I dunno...disappointing?
I felt the same. The moment actually ended up being symbolic in itself by showing how little captaincy means and feels at the club today.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
For all the guys wishing this is his last year at Juve I'd like to remind you how many fullbacks apart from Cuads we have capable of playing football: 0. Maybe 0.5 if you count Danilo, but tbh I prefer him at CB.

He's just not a winger and has fallen victim to terrible transfer campaign by Bini, Bene and Max.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
u nerds forget he goes through these ups and downs? lol
Problem is a lot more downs these days, and I went from a bit of a "hater" (too strong a word) to loving him and accepting those random awful games where he makes every wrong decision.

He obviously can't play so many games as it takes a toll physically, and when the body struggles the mind does too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 18)