Juan Cuadrado (37 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Another game and yet another crucial contribution to our victory, this team is a whole different animal with him on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably his best season in a Juve shirt.
Probably his best ever season IMO, at least stats wise he’s been incredible and doubt he ever reached this numbers in his career before, especially not at this rather still early stage of the season when he can still add way more on top of his current ones.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Another game and yet another crucial contribution to our victory, this team is a whole different animal with him on the pitch.

- - - Updated - - -

Probably his best ever season IMO, at least stats wise he’s been incredible and doubt he ever reached this numbers in his career before, especially not at this rather still early stage of the season when he can still add way more on top of his current ones.
I don't know if this is his best season, but surely one of the best seasons at least.

I think a big difference is that with such a young team this is the most protagonist or leader that Cuadrado has been. Before he was a step below in the hierarchy compared to BBBC, Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal, etc. Now its star Cuadrado.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Looking back over the years, I don't recall a bad game of him. Very grateful player, very versatile and very consistent.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
“Juan Cuadrado underwent tests this morning at J|Medical revealed a low-grade lesion of the hamstring of the right thigh. In 10 days, he will be re-evaluated again,” Juventus’ official statement reads.
Looks like he will be back in action very soon if everything goes well. :tup:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
In 10 days he'll be reevaluated. This means he's out for at least 3 weeks

Gesendet von meinem ONEPLUS A6003 mit Tapatalk
Could just aswell be no longer than 2 weeks or so, we'll see... i do agree that'd be definitely better not to rush him though.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
Todofichajes reports that his form has now earned him a new deal and the club is working on it already.
The report says Fabio Paratici has held talks with his representatives to extend his current deal that ends in 2022.
The Bianconeri plan to offer him another year which would keep him with them until 2023.
The new deal would maintain his current salary and that is exactly what the Colombian wants.

I can live with that.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
He isn’t one of the overpaid players nor is he asking for the moon and not deserving it.

happy for him he has his days where it all goes right and the team benefits it.

well done cuads

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)