Juan Cuadrado (95 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
A disallowed goal and another two assists

The chad Cuadrado lovers always knew his value to this team - even given some of his more frustrating moments, but the virgin, neckbeard haters will still complain about him whilst furiously banging away on their keyboards in mommy’s basement.

He’s indispensable for us. Wish he was 5 years younger.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
A disallowed goal and another two assists

The chad Cuadrado lovers always knew his value to this team - even given some of his more frustrating moments, but the virgin, neckbeard haters will still complain about him whilst furiously banging away on their keyboards in mommy’s basement.

He’s indispensable for us. Wish he was 5 years younger.
at this rate he will outlast all of our players.

dude is 32 and has more stamina than kulu + dybala+ berna combined.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
The dude played his usual brainfarts.... but like i have said before... i prefer cuadrado with his 16 bad crosses per game, to a bunch of guys who simply dont put the effort needed to turn things around.

Chiesa and cuadrado were the only one who cared in this game for most of it.

Sad.

GiocataGrande

Commendatore
May 26, 2016
When he retires: legends section? Definitely worth considering: he’s been important and versatile since his first season. Will never forget how when returning to Chelsea he never changed his profile pic from Juventus and basically forced a transfer back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Clear Legend for me. Always positive in his play, always works for the team. Plays with his heart

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 86)