Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
hahha Cuadrado is average as average gets, I figured I’d let you sheep baahhh to his bullshit. Dicks around for 90 Minutes against probably the worst club in the CL, then finally does something and now he’s off to the legend section.

of course he’s gonna create the most chances, the ball goes through him. A big reason why Juve struggles btw, but it seems a lot of people enjoy mediocrity. So enjoy it, and leave me out of it.
That’s one flaming hot take there, sir.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
hahha Cuadrado is average as average gets, I figured I’d let you sheep baahhh to his bullshit. Dicks around for 90 Minutes against probably the worst club in the CL, then finally does something and now he’s off to the legend section.

of course he’s gonna create the most chances, the ball goes through him. A big reason why Juve struggles btw, but it seems a lot of people enjoy mediocrity. So enjoy it, and leave me out of it.
You’re getting the @Lion -Llorente treatment :bounce:

Jul 20, 2012
WTF are you on about?

You willing to debate the facts mentioned in the tweet above or you just going to continue with your baseless nonsense?
We can debate it. I'm just beyond frustrated with this team and cuadrado is not performing well ever. His assist to morata isn't gonna make up for these performances. He's careless. How many times does he give up the ball a game?

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
We can debate it. I'm just beyond frustrated with this team and cuadrado is not performing well ever. His assist to morata isn't gonna make up for these performances. He's careless. How many times does he give up the ball a game?
Which simply happens to be wrong. WRONG, obvious by looking at those numbers:
You simply hate the guy for some weird reason, which is beyond me as he's probably one of the most likeable players around.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He is not a world beater but gets the job done.

The problem is that we dont have a bench player or a rotation for him and i think his brian is starting to melt.

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
another experiment that needs to stop. he is no full back . does decent job at it at best .
defensibly he is and always has been a liability just like cancelo.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As much as I like Cuads I agree with Daniel that you would think a team like Juve would have a more talented player being someone to play through. I mean Cuads hasn't been a RB for most of his career. That said, give the poor guy a REST!

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Despite whatever I think of Cuadrado, both he and Danilo are being run into the ground. I don’t even blame Pirlo. Once again, Paratici failed to give his manager a proper squad. We’re in three competitions, you better at least be two deep at every position. Same shit happened last summer. Sold Spinazzola (why?) then never replaced him. Now we have no depth at fullback, and the left wing is such a mess the best option is a guy playing out of position. Also, Rugani was shit but he was still depth and allowed some of the other CBs to rest from time to time. I figured by not replacing him they had faith in someone like Dragusin, but he couldn’t even get on the field vs Benevento, so what the fuck? Tici knew Chiellini was an injury waiting to happen. Just shit planning all around, and I bet nothing will be fixed in the winter window. Tici will spend the whole time trying to sign Donnarumma.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Let's compare all the stats if we are focusing on just this one
We challenge the obvious haters to finally bring those stats.

- - - Updated - - -

kEy PaSsEs
ChAnCeS cReATeD

its like patting Russell Westbrook on the back for having the most assists. I don’t give a fuck what anyone thinks, the sooner this club stops playing through this jabroni, the better.
Same goes for this biased hater.

- - - Updated - - -

1606616293693.png

- - - Updated - - -

If we can upgrade on Cuadrados position, Im all for it, but I would say there are other positons we should upgrade on first.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)