Juan Cuadrado (47 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 16, 2020
Isn't this one of the best transfers we have made over the past years? He's been playing here for 5 years now, we signed him for a lousy 20-30M. And even though he wasn't always very consistent, he's always found a way back into the starting line-up considering he's so clutch and beats his markers easily. For the longevity of his career he even turned in to a RB.

He probably wouldn't ever be considered a club legend but I think he deserves more recognition than he's getting.
I remember in 2018 when we just signed Ronaldo. That first ~10 games Bernardeschi and Cancelo were (unthinkable that Berna was good at this moment), I really thought that his days with us were over. Was also left out of the CL list that season if I’m not mistaken. Came back really strong.

He’s a very likable guy. Somehow carries the team since he’s converted as a right back, and we know exactly what to expect and he will have enough awful games this season. Was one of our worst players against Lyon for example. Anyway I wish him the best and hopefully he continues like this.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Isn't this one of the best transfers we have made over the past years? He's been playing here for 5 years now, we signed him for a lousy 20-30M. And even though he wasn't always very consistent, he's always found a way back into the starting line-up considering he's so clutch and beats his markers easily. For the longevity of his career he even turned in to a RB.

He probably wouldn't ever be considered a club legend but I think he deserves more recognition than he's getting.
He can sometimes be very frustrating (at times I almost hate him when he switches off), but he's definitely a positive transfer and good shout for a top 10 player in the right back spot all-time.

His versatility has created his longevity, otherwise he'd probably have left by now for other, more productive right wingers. He's never reached the levels of a Zambrotta because he's a different kind of character - more jovial and expressive, whereas Zambrotta was serious and consistent. He's a bit scatterbrain and random, not the sort of player you might expect to succeed at Juve, but when he's focused he's tactically smart and has skill, speed and a variably dangerous cross.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Surely he has to be the players who touches the ball most out of any of our players? There is Lebron ball in the NBA and there is Cuadrado ball in Serie A.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Thought is perhaps needless to point it out but obviously needs to be said once again. @DanielSz

In the past few games i feel he’s been robbed of about 4 or 5 very good assists that i’d say come to mind right away, a few due to marginal offsides on Morata and the rest were outdone in other circumstances by poor finishing from Dybala on the day.

Still, all things considered, can’t ignore that even without those assists his contribution to the team has nonetheless been immense so far.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 44)