Juan Cuadrado (24 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
As bad as he was. When you are chasing a goal who do you want in your team him or Danilo?
For perhaps the first and last time today I wasn't actually sure. Cuadrado has these randomly awful games where his head seems to disappear up his ass, and this was up there with one of the worst, at least from an attacking perspective. He put in one dangerous cross, the rest of his passing and crossing ranged between amateur footballer and atrocious.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
For perhaps the first and last time today I wasn't actually sure. Cuadrado has these randomly awful games where his head seems to disappear up his ass, and this was up there with one of the worst, at least from an attacking perspective. He put in one dangerous cross, the rest of his passing and crossing ranged between amateur footballer and atrocious.
And he was on a yellow which was dangerous to keep him.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Agree with you but even when he has a stinker he can pull something out of nowhere.

Danilo on the other hand...

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
This thread so quiet and nobody demanding he leaves this mercatto is really an improvement to previous summers lol
There are far more pressing issues. I didn't think he could come back from the injuries of the past season but it turned out ok. I don't think he'll last very much longer though, we should start looking into a current backup that can eventually succeed him imo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Really liked him today, tried to create something rather than just cross. I feel he will be crucial this season if we plan to play this 343 or 352

Apr 9, 2015
One of his worst matches in the Juventus jersey, but I can´t blame him because he was way out of his place and comfortzone. Defenitely not suited to play on the left side. Pirlo take notes please, experimented and failed, no problem.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Playing on the left he was even worse in defence which is understandable, but going forward he offered the same, that is almost nothing.

Which position do we try for him now? RCM?

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Playing on the left he was even worse in defence which is understandable, but going forward he offered the same, that is almost nothing.

Which position do we try for him now? RCM?
He already showed that he can play any position on the right side of the pitch. Putting him on the left was weird.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)