Juan Cuadrado (21 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't get this notion that he is garbage. What the fuck are you dolts on about? He is a very hard working versatile player, and if deployed effectively, is a very useful weapon. Unfortunately, we have a stubborn 60 year old chain smoking cancer that is being saved by individual brilliance more often than not. Had it not been for Ronaldo and Dybala, we'd probably be languishing in 7th place.

Buy on AliExpress.com

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I don't get this notion that he is garbage. What the fuck are you dolts on about? He is a very hard working versatile player, and if deployed effectively, is a very useful weapon. Unfortunately, we have a stubborn 60 year old chain smoking cancer that is being saved by individual brilliance more often than not. Had it not been for Ronaldo and Dybala, we'd probably be languishing in 7th place.
About time we get Sami back on the pitch, so the haters leave Cuads alone. Sami can take it. He's had enough rest.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Still one of the most important and reliable players we got, can’t even imagine what this season would have been like without him fit and constantly available, essential both to our pressing and in breaking out opposition pressing, i really can’t get all the hate he is getting, it’s like people fail to understand his utility and expect him to bang in goals or assists every game at every opportunity as if that’s his main role here iggnoring the fact Cuadrado gets consistently involved at both ends of the pitch, with his involvement in our build up often going unnoticed by most fans despite that being one of the main traits he efficiently brings to our game and this team can’t do without rn.

Not only the least of our problems right now but rather more like how in the hell is he even debated as a problem at all in the first place it’s what is wrong and outdated.

Mookieb10

Apr 5, 2018
You can’t understand the hate he gets?? Well, I guess we can start with this, I don’t want his family killed on Christmas morning in front of him... I don’t hate him like that...

When it comes to his football, I’m not sure what I can do to convince you. I suppose the best I can say is that he’s been important at RB this year, but that speaks to the dearth of quality at fullback. And let’s be honest his importance is not in taking this team from very good and turned them into world beaters, he’s been an upgrade over the alternatives.

As a winger, I don’t know what to say that your eyes have not or should not already told you, that He is an atrocious decision maker on the ball. It’s as if he doesn’t understand the basic tenants of football. I don’t know what objective measure I can convince you of this. You know that head banging emoji? That guy is a Juan Cuadrado fan.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
You can’t understand the hate he gets?? Well, I guess we can start with this, I don’t want his family killed on Christmas morning in front of him... I don’t hate him like that...

When it comes to his football, I’m not sure what I can do to convince you. I suppose the best I can say is that he’s been important at RB this year, but that speaks to the dearth of quality at fullback. And let’s be honest his importance is not in taking this team from very good and turned them into world beaters, he’s been an upgrade over the alternatives.

As a winger, I don’t know what to say that your eyes have not or should not already told you, that He is an atrocious decision maker on the ball. It’s as if he doesn’t understand the basic tenants of football. I don’t know what objective measure I can convince you of this. You know that head banging emoji? That guy is a Juan Cuadrado fan.
The only helpful thing you can probably do at this time would be to actually start paying attention to what he brings to our game compared to the majority of the static and predictable barstools that play around him for a starter...

Other than that i can’t take you seriously, you are referring to Cuadrado(one of our proven most reliable and best players this season and not just imo) as if he’s some Danillo, MdS or Bernardeschi level in terms of contribution which already invalidates all your rant on him tbf, he sure isn’t the smartest or most lethal but he definitely is without a doubt an important and reliable asset to have way more often than not.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Like what he brings to the table but continue to say use him as RB. Juan, sharpen your defensive game. Not as poor as Matuidi but neither should be counted on to be successful close to the opponents goal.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Here is the thing, a lot of people want a new RB but if we get a new one we're clearly going to be losing what he offers on the opposition half. He's literally one of the more comfortable players with the ball, creative, his teammates always use him whenever they are in trouble and he has the ball a lot. Also his defense is starting to look very decent.

It would be difficult to find a more skilled fullback out there.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm happy with Cuadrado at right back, it's just having a suitable defensive alternative for him that worries me.

He'd be one of the worst injuries for us to get right now, and he's overdue one of those 2-3 week muscle strains. Considering how much he's played consecutively it's a miracle he hasn't had one so far.

Feel free to give me dislikes forever if he gets injured next game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)