Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The hate he gets is unwarranted
Indeed

One of the most stupidly-maligned players in Juventus history.

Like it’s crazy how decisive and awesome he’s been for us over the past 4-5 years. So many big goals in the league and the CL. Also he has a knack of winning us free kicks, which in turns takes the pressure off our team in tricky situations. He’s a fundamental player imo. And he’s not right back, either.

Hope we extend his contract for at least another year tbh.

Buy on AliExpress.com

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
So frustrating to watch indeed, so irritating, so poor decision makng and yet so useful, such a pain in the ass for the opposition, so decisive at key moments and ability to deliver and produce something good...

Keep the 433 and keep him at RW, even if he fucks up once or twice on his third chance he delivers, noone better than him atm, start him both vs Lyon and merda...

Boksic

May 11, 2005
No longer capable of playing winger against a good opponent.
Based on a game where the whole team was abysmal?

Cuadrado made plenty of runs and if we moved the ball quicker he could have had some decent space to open them up. Instead we were slow and he was getting the ball under pressure constantly. Hardly much to judge him on.

Maybe he can no longer play as a winger against a good opponent. He hasn't really had much of an opportunity to prove or disprove that. Tonight certainly wasn't one and I'm not convinced Lyon are even a good team.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Based on a game where the whole team was abysmal?

Cuadrado made plenty of runs and if we moved the ball quicker he could have had some decent space to open them up. Instead we were slow and he was getting the ball under pressure constantly. Hardly much to judge him on.

Maybe he can no longer play as a winger against a good opponent. He hasn't really had much of an opportunity to prove or disprove that. Tonight certainly wasn't one and I'm not convinced Lyon are even a good team.
I still believe that he is a good player, but better used as right back.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you need Cuadrado to make the difference in attack then your team is fucked. I watched him defend the backpost for a corner kick and then defend the opposite side of the box after we cleared the corner. So that's Cuadrado for you. Not to win matches in attack.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Expecting someone to be an effective Right Winger at the drop of a hat when you have deployed him as a right back all season is poor decision making.
There is a clear theme here with our current management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)