Juan Cuadrado (49 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
If Cancelo make sense as a RB, then I don't see why Cuadrado wouldn't.

Probably will be used as a RM/RW too.

He was even playing CM at the end of last year. Why wouldn't you keep a player that can play every position? Just don't put him as a focal point in your attack and he's fine.
Exactly. I dont get why peoole shit the idea of cuadrado as RB.

Probably he was even tailormade for that position all these years and we have been forcing him to be the offensive winger he isnt. Yes he has some dribbles in him, but his shooting and decision making are ATROCIOUS, his crosses are nothing to write about either... i have always been a heavy critic of him as a winger....

BUT, the other attributes he has are very well suited to be a rb if given the chance and teached properly. The guy is self sacrificed, he has workrate (the main reason why allegri fielded him was because of this) and is quick. I have no doubt he can play RB waaaaay better than he plays winger. I hope that if he stays, sarri turn him into one and demonstrate that he can indeed work there.

Also by turning him as a RB we save some precious money there. If we build our team properly, with a dominant mid and a dangerous attack... we DONT need a cancelo or a dani alves... but we will need a cuadrado to keep things in order and do not let the line get exposed.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I will never understand what people see in this guy. He can't even dribble and keep his head up at the same time. His decision making is beyond abysmal, and general football IQ is too low.

He is a decent winger who has scored some important goals for us, but now he's past his prime (and his prime was never that great to begin with).

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
I will never understand what people see in this guy. He can't even dribble and keep his head up at the same time. His decision making is beyond abysmal, and general football IQ is too low.

He is a decent winger who has scored some important goals for us, but now he's past his prime (and his prime was never that great to begin with).
He is to be commended for his work rate, defensive solidity , technical skills and a down to earth person, never complained about anything, whether he started or stayed on the bench.A jovial person, liked by all people in our club.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He is to be commended for his work rate, defensive solidity , technical skills and a down to earth person, never complained about anything, whether he started or stayed on the bench.A jovial person, liked by all people in our club.
He is a likable guy, I'll give him that, and probably a good influence in the locker room. I just don't see the hype around him as a player.

His technical skills are nothing special. In fact, he's nothing special in the final third in general.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)