Juan Cuadrado (66 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
He is a likable guy, I'll give him that, and probably a good influence in the locker room. I just don't see the hype around him as a player.

His technical skills are nothing special. In fact, he's nothing special in the final third in general.
I don't think he was ever that hyped. When we bought him, maybe ,and for the money we paid for him he did his job pretty well.
He won here 4 scudettos 3 copas played a cl final.He is still a useful and dependable player.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
He won here 4 scudettos 3 copas played a cl final.He is still a useful and dependable player.
Agreed. Those are the best terms to describe him. You should have read the posts on here when he was injured though.

Although in general, the reputation of a player increases exponentially among fans when he's injured/missing, because we only remember the good and forget the bad (human nature).

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I will never understand what people see in this guy. He can't even dribble and keep his head up at the same time. His decision making is beyond abysmal, and general football IQ is too low.

He is a decent winger who has scored some important goals for us, but now he's past his prime (and his prime was never that great to begin with).
he's great as a two way player, fights tooth and nail, that's why he's able to play virtually any position, is (or used to be) so fast that you can't leave him 1v1 with the defender and he's great at putting himself in good positions (where he often wastes stuff), so you can't say he has no footie IQ. if he isn't broken from the constant injuries, I'd say he's still an important player that can make it into the 15-16 player rotation Sarri likely will use.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He is a likable guy, I'll give him that, and probably a good influence in the locker room. I just don't see the hype around him as a player.

His technical skills are nothing special. In fact, he's nothing special in the final third in general.
Go on and check who assisted almost half of your ‘idol’ Dybala’s goals for the past 3,4 seasons aswell as the clutch timing of some of Cuadrado’s other assists+goals and only then come back here and tell us again how useless Cudrado has been in the final third all this years.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Go on and check who assisted almost half of your ‘idol’ Dybala’s goals for the past 3,4 seasons aswell as the clutch timing of some of Cuadrado’s other assists+goals and only then come back here and tell us again how useless Cudrado has been in the final third all this years.
:tup:

Ignore the retard. Comes back from his ban to immediately insult Cuadrado and Mandzukic, and praise Sarri and Rabiot.

Some things never change. :touched:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Not Cuadrado.

Cuadrado is not a bad player, but not good enough to be a starter for a team with CL ambition either. He is too inconsistent and has too many weaknesses in his game for that.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Not Cuadrado.

Cuadrado is not a bad player, but not good enough to be a starter for a team with CL ambition either. He is too inconsistent and has too many weaknesses in his game for that.
I think he's good enough to be in rotation and a lot depends on the form as he truly is inconsistent. If he's in his purple patch, he's plenty good enough to be a starter wherever and will be one of the clutch leaders on the pitch, if he's not he's probably better used as a wildcard than as a starter.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

Not Cuadrado.

So instead of actually checking that stat out you’ll just rather stick to being clueless in your assessment of this player instead of accepting the fact he’s been way more clutch then you give him credit for. Also keep in mind he’s been mainly injured ever since mid 2017-2018 season so his stats have been fairly missing since then.

Also, just to clear it out, tbf nobody here has genuinly advocated for him to be a first choice next season, literally everyone wants to keep him around for his versatility and determination, aswell as him on his day being one of the few who usually take on more responsibility, therefore one of our main ‘go-to’ guys when under pressure.

- - - Updated - - -

All in all, i really dont know why do i even bother... :lol:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
So instead of actually checking that stat
I checked that stat. You are wrong.

Cuadrado has 31 assists for Juve. Dybala has 78 goals for Juve.

So even if every single Cuadrado assist was for Dybala (which it wasn't), you don't even end up at 40%.

Why make up lies? The rest of your post is decent, but for some reason you feel the need to makeup some bullshit statistic.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
I checked that stat. You are wrong.

Cuadrado has 31 assists for Juve. Dybala has 78 goals for Juve.

So even if every single Cuadrado assist was for Dybala (which it wasn't), you don't even end up at 40%.

Why make up lies? The rest of your post is decent, but for some reason you feel the need to makeup some bullshit statistic.

Oh shut the f up you moron, literally taking serious and comparing each goal to assist ratio without taking into account how many actually came from open play and not pk’s or direct free-kicks. :lol:

Check it in another way, how many goals has Dybala scored since mid 2017-2018 season and previous to that how many were assisted or pre-assisted by Cuadrado during the time? Ofc it’s not like he has assisted exactly half his goals but there’s been a good couple that were direct assists aswell as lots of others in which he was involved one way or the other.

- - - Updated - - -

You will sadly find out that the player you like the most has been very dependent of the player you probably hate the most.

Last edited:

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
You will sadly find out that the player you like the most has been very dependent of the player you probably hate the most.
If only you could read my posts about Khedira and Matuidi, you would find out how dumb this claim is :rofl:

Btw, was Cuadrado not dropped towards the end of 2016/17? He was fit, but Allegri dropped him for both Monaco games and the final in Cardiff.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
One of our main and most efficient links in attack during Allegri’s era has been the Cuadrado-Dybala connection.

There’s nothing further left to debate into this.

- - - Updated - - -

And tbh, am actually not even a bit surprised that you again keep on more or less iggnoring and twisting reality just so it can fit into your narrative.

Jun 6, 2015
I will never understand what people see in this guy. He can't even dribble and keep his head up at the same time. His decision making is beyond abysmal, and general football IQ is too low.

He is a decent winger who has scored some important goals for us, but now he's past his prime (and his prime was never that great to begin with).
Sarri likes technical players like Cuadrado who are also able to follow tactical instructions well. Only true Sarri fans like me and @Post Ironic understand Sarri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 55)