Juan Cuadrado (28 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Yeah because he was so good at the start of last season and amazing at the start of this one when fully fit. His 50 misses against united were really helpful

I really don't get the rose tinted nostalgia glasses people have for this guy. It's like he gets the Padoin treatment on Tuz only he's actually used in very important games when fit he's not some last ditch back up player.

Every other Juve group I see seem to agree he's fucking wank.
He is closer to a RB than a RW. His best position is RWB. Ideally, he wouldn't play RW unless you were playing negative and trying to counter.

All his best assets are related to defending. Work rate and very high tactical IQ, especially defending in transition. In attack it's just a lottery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Yeah I'd be fine with him as a wing back. Not someone I'd trust in a back 4 and definitely not someone who shoutbe getting minutes for us in attack

It's only on Tuz he isn't shat on Like he's a Tuz cult hero. So fuck it, whatever. Enjoy him I guess.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Agree you don't boo your own players live especially if they have a good attitude like cuads. Unless they're being cunts or whatever. But still needs to gtfo I'm struggling to think of a winger who's more useless in attack at any club regularly on TV

Arcticdaly

Oct 3, 2018
Agree you don't boo your own players live especially if they have a good attitude like cuads. Unless they're being cunts or whatever. But still needs to gtfo I'm struggling to think of a winger who's more useless in attack at any club regularly on TV
Hes one of Max favourite and go too players so if he stays cuads will be starting every game just like matuidi.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
the boos were unwarranted. :tdown:
Barely, though. On principle I do agree that one shouldn't boo own players from the stadium. But it has to be said that this player has regressed quite a lot. I can understand the frustration among fans, because everytime he has the ball I feel I would rather break my own jaw than to watch whatever he does with the ball next

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Barely, though. On principle I do agree that one shouldn't boo own players from the stadium. But it has to be said that this player has regressed quite a lot. I can understand the frustration among fans, because everytime he has the ball I feel I would rather break my own jaw than to watch whatever he does with the ball next
it was a meaningless game and he was our for months. They should give him some slack. If our board think he needs to go then he'll go.

Last edited:

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He looked like a pub footballer out there today. Every shot he took was hopelessly ballooned to row Z; couldn’t beat a man to save his life. He should be playing in China or MLS next season.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Imagine coming in here to complain about a player who is seriously the least of our problems.

Demanding to sell this loyal bench servant who is capable of covering numerous positions, never complains and has such an endearing smile just because his first few games back from 6 months injured are poor. Not like we would get much cash anyway.

After a loss some of you need to log off immediately, calm down for about a week and rethink your opinions before logging in again.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
He's been poor for half his career as a winger ffs. Zero end product. Fucking awful decision making. Was he injured in the last 30 games he's failed to turn up for?

I swear only on Tuz a player could be consistently shit for years and after ever game the "it's a one off" BS comes out.

Surprised Rugani finally stopped getting the insane "it was just one game!!" Excuses rolled out after 4 shit games in a row

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)