Juan Cuadrado (19 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oct 23, 2011
A very well all-around player, always has been. I am actually quite surprised by his level, both physically and technically after being out for such a long time. His decision making might not be the best, but his contribution to our build-up cannot be underestimated. For this reason, he is probably not the player you want to have in the final third providing assists or scoring for a team whose ambition it is to win the CL, but he will certainly contribute in different ways. This also applies to Bernardeschi to a certain extent who has been a little bit disappointing in his decision making this season, but his ability to play us out of the pressure is massive for us. Even though I still believe Bernardeschi has a huge potential to improve in this regard and I do see him as a future star if he does so.

May 23, 2013
Definitely my favorite player of the Allegri era.

Still cant believe this bastard Allegri benched him vs Madrid in the 2017 final smfh. What an unnecessary change in formation and personnel.

- - - Updated - - -

Still cant believe this bastard Allegri benched him vs Madrid in the 2017 final smfh. What an unnecessary change in formation and personnel.
Also before the usual dickriding suspects come in with the excuse of "he was in poor form", idga flying fuck about his form, in the CL he was performing with flying colors and thats all which matters.

Jun 6, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

Also before the usual dickriding suspects come in with the excuse of "he was in poor form", idga flying fuck about his form, in the CL he was performing with flying colors and thats all which matters.
He didn't start in the games against Monaco either or in the Coppa Italia final. So actually it would have been a change in personnel if he would have started not the other way around.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Juanito
It sucks that for the past two seasons he’s missed two large chunks of the season through injury. He’s been a vital player for us for so long. Some big moments, I hope we do extend his contract for another season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)