Juan Cuadrado (98 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Please leave.

I respect you, and even married a woman from your country, who is now carrying my unborn child. But you suck now and are finished as a footballer. Thank you for what you've done, but it's time to go.

- - - Updated - - -

That said; I still respect Cuadrado more than the ultragays Dybala and Pjanic, who are at the top of my "To sell"-list

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Please leave.

I respect you, and even married a woman from your country, who is now carrying my unborn child. But you suck now and are finished as a footballer. Thank you for what you've done, but it's time to go.

- - - Updated - - -

That said; I still respect Cuadrado more than the ultragays Dybala and Pjanic, who are at the top of my "To sell"-list
:panic:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
And you lose a good and cheap back up for 5 positions. Stupid people who want him sold.

Surely to be considered a good back up for 5 positions you have to actually be good and not fucking awful?

I'd trust him as a back up wing back at best. 5 positions? He looks fucking awful in his 'best' position what on earth are the other 4?

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
also, he is playing his 3rd game of the year. what do we expect? a world class performance after half a year on the sideline?
Yeah because he was so good at the start of last season and amazing at the start of this one when fully fit. His 50 misses against united were really helpful

I really don't get the rose tinted nostalgia glasses people have for this guy. It's like he gets the Padoin treatment on Tuz only he's actually used in very important games when fit he's not some last ditch back up player.

Every other Juve group I see seem to agree he's fucking wank.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)