Juan Cuadrado (26 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Last we heard he is returns some time in april. So he would at the earliest come back for the semifinal and that's rushing to a CL semi after 4+ months of injury. So basically he would just make it to the final.

We have Bernardeschi, Costa and Spinazzola now so we don't have to worry about killing Cuadrado's career for a match.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Had he not gotten his injury and had Allegri played him, I think our season would have looked different right now.
Incredible loss. Yet so many seemed not to realize his importance for our play.
I'm not doubting his importance, but lets not forget Cuadrado does have his fair share of brainless games as well. The only thing that can save us is a good summer mercato.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
I'm not doubting his importance, but lets not forget Cuadrado does have his fair share of brainless games as well. The only thing that can save us is a good summer mercato.
He messes up in attack time to time, but he was deployed much more centrally this year and last year too, where he excels with his coolness and complete control of the ball. He was averaging INSANELY high passing accuracy, often the highest on the team, even if many of his passes are challenging and direct forward passes. So he was great for our build up play and supporting our limited midfield. Which we saw against United btw, some of our best games.
As I have said before though, this injury really fucked him/us up and we will have to see which Cuadrado it is we get back from injury in a few months. And he is getting older as well, so clearly we need to consider other options as well for the future.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Last we heard he is returns some time in april. So he would at the earliest come back for the semifinal and that's rushing to a CL semi after 4+ months of injury. So basically he would just make it to the final.

We have Bernardeschi, Costa and Spinazzola now so we don't have to worry about killing Cuadrado's career for a match.
He's excluded from our CL list tho, don't think it can be amended.

Last edited:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes that was the point of that post. No need to put Cuadrado in the CL list as he would only make it to a hypothetical final.
Not even that. It doesn't matter if he gets well, he can't play for us in CL this season because he's excluded from the list submitted for the play-offs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)