Juan Cuadrado (21 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hes looking good in the middle, made good runs but his finishing cant improve. He can put in 10000 hours and he still wont be able to strike the ball properly.
Still got an assist tho :baus:

But yeah, I don’t mind him in this new CM role, it’s an interesting positional change for him and it seems to be working pretty well for him tbh.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Was the highest ranked player today on Whoscored, a bit surprisingly, got a bit lucky with the assist. But had a lot of tackles, interceptions and was involved in the first two goals.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
I dont care about his shooting. It’s too late to do something about it. It’s like expecting Chiellini to shoot with his right foot. I like him in the midfielder role.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Cancelo did the meniscus in his knee this morning, so he’ll have surgery tonight or tomorrow and he’ll be back after the winter break,” the Coach said at a Press conference.
“Cuadrado has a knee problem and we’ll decide whether he needs surgery too. However, there is some positive news: Emre Can is back, Khedira returns next week and Spinazzola is doing fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)