Juan Cuadrado (124 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Have u seen the way berna and douglas play?
Skilled players out there for the grabs. Cuadrado is not the last winger on the world you know.

And yes we need to upgrade. For the knd of games like yesterday when our options are limited because of injuries, and we are forced to use players like cuads.
You want a WC player as third choice RW and backup RB?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Its not your work to do, but it makes your argument weaker indeed, that you cant think of some better players, to a player you try to state is not good enough.
Not really. Im pinpointing a clear weakness of cuadrado, and as a squad player thats not a problem, but as a starting winger thats a problem. That has nothing to do with other players.

As a rwb in a 352 he can be a nice swap for cancelo to rest, but he doesnt have the accuracy nor the efficiency as a Right winger. He is fast, he can run, he can put the defensive shift.... But as an offensive winger he is nothing out of the ordinary.

If we play 352, fine. 442 maybe,
433 or 4231, no.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Not really. Im pinpointing a clear weakness of cuadrado, and as a squad player thats not a problem, but as a starting winger thats a problem. That has nothing to do with other players.

As a rwb in a 352 he can be a nice swap for cancelo to rest, but he doesnt have the accuracy nor the efficiency as a Right winger. He is fast, he can run, he can put the defensive shift.... But as an offensive winger he is nothing out of the ordinary.

If we play 352, fine. 442 maybe,
433 or 4231, no.
Let's see, he has been a regular and among our best performing players that last few years, despite always being criticised. He seem to be .ore respected now than previously for some reason. However age is slowly starting to catch up with him and we might very well find a replacement for him for next season or the next again, but I highly doubt that he will get benched by Bernadeschi this season, as you seem to think. He had a really good string of games now, without being exceptional, I think we will continue to use him.

Apr 19, 2007
Let's see, he has been a regular and among our best performing players that last few years, despite always being criticised. He seem to be .ore respected now than previously for some reason. However age is slowly starting to catch up with him and we might very well find a replacement for him for next season or the next again, but I highly doubt that he will get benched by Bernadeschi this season, as you seem to think. He had a really good string of games now, without being exceptional, I think we will continue to use him.
I agree its pretty clear hes first choice as long as everyone else is injured.

Apr 19, 2007
And how poor we have been.. random statement
Ok Ill give you an actual explanation why he wont be the starter
Hes defensively the strongest and thats why heas played in years past but thats not our identity this season.He likes to stay pretty wide and although he can come inside and distribute I dont think that his strength is cutting in or passing from the middle. Cancelo plays the wide areas and is more effective than him in those areas as a rb so we will pick someone who is inverted most of the time to give him more space there. Thats why Dybala,Costa and Berna will be chosen before he is.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
He has his moments...good and bad...fully fit team I’d play berna or costa a head of him. Ideally ronaldo dybala costa and Bernie would all start but hard to make it work.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Yet another good performance. Most touches on the ball in the team. High passing accuracy, many key passes. He could have had a few assists again if Ronaldo had converted. Ran his socks off yet again and won many balls back. Commentator thought he was our best player.

Tuz is another story though xD
We care more about him rocketing a random ball out of the stadium.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He played well considering half the game he played as a CM. Ran his ass off and was all over the place - sometimes in a good, other times in a bad way. Doesn't have a future at CM.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy is the ultimate troll player to play against. Totally capable of bringing moments of magic and fails at the same time. Hence, unable to figure out whether to close down or mark, or ignore lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 123)