Juan Cuadrado (45 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
So, how long does he play before people remember how fucking frustrating he is? Fucking ridiculous that people wait him to get back in shape like a second coming of El Jesus.
Frustrating with his final decision yes, but very valuable in getting the ball up the field and being an outlet

You can see how much we missed him

P.S. cant wait to see your reaction when Berna returns

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Frustrating with his final decision yes, but very valuable in getting the ball up the field and being an outlet

Yes he is valuable but people here make him sound like a Messi or something.

--

Getting Berna back would be better. :stuckup:

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015

P.S. cant wait to see your reaction when Berna returns
Also by far our best wingback in a 352/3421, neither Costa nor Berna can play there (well)

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking ridiculous that people wait him to get back in shape like a second coming of El Jesus.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Yes he is valuable but people here make him sound like a Messi or something.

--

Also by far our best wingback in a 352/3421, neither Costa nor Berna can play there (well)

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking ridiculous that people wait him to get back in shape like a second coming of El Jesus.
According to Viviana Edera he is the second coming of El Jesus. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -

She has even met Del Piero :stuckup:
:lol: Fuck off! linking me to that snowflakes instagram :disagree:
@Post Ironic @Fr3sh

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
So, how long does he play before people remember how $#@!ing frustrating he is? $#@!ing ridiculous that people wait him to get back in shape like a second coming of El Jesus.
Congrats, we have our 'disgusting post of the day' right here. :tup:

Cuadrado is a frickin outlet to have in any given circumstances to our tactics, our most efficient defensive-atacker, can play as RB/RM/RW and his experience has always been valuable in this type of clutch games that we about to run into, simply by not aknowledging the benefits of this recovery already confirms that unfortunately i'm probably carrying on this debate with another type of nedved96/vialli92-like figure.

Tho what i can't quite figure out is why are you so bothered by this news, making naive comparisons at a time when his recovery as a whole in fact is great news for everyone even if he is not to play in this next couple of games... is the Berna fanboyism really kicking in that hard? lol, there's not even a debate in this, if Berna would be back sooner that would be great news aswell and i'm sure nobody here would be bothered, but apparently by your disgusting non Juve-fan but more like Bernagay-fan way of thinking it's probably better with none of them back in the team if it's not Federico the first to recover...pff

In the end idk why i even bothered debating this with you, not only that your statements are biased but also i'm nonetheless beginning to think that you probably can't even properly comprehend this sport.

Just GTFO of this thread. :thumbs:

------------------

You better be just trolling around with your latest posts here, otherwise there's absolutely no excuse to this pile of junk nonsense...

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Congrats, we have our 'disgusting post of the day' right here. :tup:

Cuadrado is a frickin outlet to have in any given circumstances to our tactics, our best defensive atacker, can efficiently play as RB/RM/RW and his experience has always been valuable in this type of clutch games that we about to run into, simply by not aknowledging the benefits of this recovery already confirms that unfortunately i'm probably carrying on this debate with another type of nedved96/vialli92-like figure.

Tho what i can't quite figure out is why are you so bothered by this news, making naive comparisons at a time when his recovery as a whole in fact is great news for everyone even if he is not to play in this next couple of games... is the Berna fanboyism really kicking in that hard? lol, there's not even a debate in this, if Berna would be back sooner that would be great news aswell and i'm sure nobody here would be bothered, but apparently by your disgusting non Juve-fan but more like Bernagay-fan way of thinking it's probably better with none of them back in the team if it's not Federico the first to recover...pff

In the end idk why i even bothered debating this with you, not only that your statements are biased but also i nonetheless think that it's rather obvious by now that you probably can't even properly comprehend this sport.

Just GTFO of this thread. :thumbs:

------------------

You better be just trolling around with your latest posts here, otherwise there's absolutely no excuse to this pile of junk nonsense...
So you are saying that he is better than Messi? Or maybe even better than Berna? :shocked:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Wow Alin, calm down!

@Maddy
:lol: :tup:

It's sad tho, when idiocy expands to such new heights, someone must nonetheless react and strike it down before it's too late...

--------------

So you are saying that he is better than Messi? Or maybe even better than Berna? :shocked:
:lol:

Only a matter of minutes left before the likes of vialli and nedved start to +rep you on your previous posts. :tup: :p

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Fantastic news. In the first part of the season our main gameplay was pass the ball to Cuads and hope he can invent something.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 21)