Juan Cuadrado (28 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Spectacular signing, he gives us so many choices.

The fee is around 25M to be paid in around 4 years + 4M bonuses. It wasn't a great deal, but not unfair either.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
Good transfer, but a very weird deal from a business point of view. It's basically a permanent transfer with a 3 year installment period. The way it's set up, must have something to do with FFP.

I just can't see how Chelsea benefit from it. In other words, Chelsea got Marotta'ed

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Now that's a proper transfer! I'm very glad he's coming back. I couldn't care less about the details of the transfer, he'll be very useful.

If only we could do better than Witsel, I'd be super happy...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Good transfer, but a very weird deal from a business point of view. It's basically a permanent transfer with a 3 year installment period. The way it's set up, must have something to do with FFP.

I just can't see how Chelsea benefit from it. In other words, Chelsea got Marotta'ed

In what way did Chelsea get Marrota'd? Isn't the deferred payment kind of offset by the fact that they're making a negligible loss on the player they bought for 32m.

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
In what way did Chelsea get Marrota'd? Isn't the deferred payment kind of offset by the fact that they're making a negligible loss on the player they bought for 32m.
We don't buy him unless he plays. So if he gets a nasty injury, Chelsea is still the owner of him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 16)