Juan Cuadrado (72 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Lol, people complains on Cuadrado being inconsistent. I think this dude singlehandedly saved our ass more than anyone in this Seria A season. And it's his first year with us, Beast Sandro even almost didn't play first part of the season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not basing this on last night. He maybe inconsistent, but what he brings to the table is unique and gives us an extra skill set which adds to the team's repertoire and adaptability. And he does his job way better than Salah does.
yeah, but salah is shit. I have never seen such terrible finishing and end product like he has. Even worse then the midget.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I'd say he's borderline starter quality at least. There are certainly worse things than seeing this guy starting week in week out.
The negativity towards this guy this season has been baffling.

Sure, his end product isn't always the greatest, but he has won us games and provided a genuine outlet on the right hand side when he plays. His speed and ability to burn players 1v1 is a rare and valuable asset for us.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
The negativity towards this guy this season has been baffling.

Sure, his end product isn't always the greatest, but he has won us games and provided a genuine outlet on the right hand side when he plays. His speed and ability to burn players 1v1 is a rare and valuable asset for us.
His end product is just fine considering we use him in a pretty defensive capacity. Wing back/Wide mid.

If he was our starter in a 4-3-3 i'd be concerned but that's not an issue.
:agree:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We must buy this guy.Make a fool out of Alaba and co.Yes he should score in the last minute of the first half but shit happens.He was a constant threat to that fucks.Very wrong sub by Alegri.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Candreva to replace Cuadrado?
By Football Italia staff

Juventus will reportedly target Lazio’s Antonio Candreva this summer, to replace Juan Cuadrado.

The Italian international spent the second half of the 2009-10 season on loan with the Bianconeri, but they opted not to make the move permanent.

According to Sky, the lack of a redemption clause in Juan Cuadrado’s loan deal makes it all-but impossible to sign him outright from Chelsea this summer.

Antonio Conte is expected to take over at Stamford Bridge this summer, and is a long-term admirer of the Colombian winger, making it unlikely the English club will sell.

The news outlet therefore reports that Candreva is a target for the Turin giants, though they could face competition from Milan and Inter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)