Juan Cuadrado (53 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
And some people want to replace Cuads with Vrsaljko? That bum can't even touch Cuadrado's level. He created almost everything for us today. Should start over Lichtsteiner imo.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Impressive showing tonight. The way he beats his markers with ease is trully something.
Ronaldinho like

- - - Updated - - -

And some people want to replace Cuads with Vrsaljko? That bum can't even touch Cuadrado's level. He created almost everything for us today. Should start over Lichtsteiner imo.
Cuadrado as Pirlo's replacement

- - - Updated - - -

even @Hist had to admit it was almost cannavaro like defending. :agree:
Not just any Cannavaro. WC 2006 Germany game Cannavaro

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Shocked at some of the criticism Cuadrado recieved in the match thread tonight. I thought he had a great performance. We could argue that he's not the brainiest player around, but that skill set is handy no matter what match situation you're in, and like it or not, he's the kind of player that despite his fuck ups will create and/or get into match winning situations. I'd vote to keep him.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Much better than Salah's dribbles on Ramos. And we all know how much more difficult it is to humiliate a Sassoulo player than to humiliate Ramos.

- - - Updated - - -

Shocked at some of the criticism Cuadrado recieved in the match thread tonight. I thought he had a great performance. We could argue that he's not the brainiest player around, but that skill set is handy no matter what match situation you're in, and like it or not, he's the kind of player that despite his $#@! ups will create and/or get into match winning situations. I'd vote to keep him.
For a discount sure. He is useful to have.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 43)