Juan Cuadrado (15 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
On the only counter roma had, he was one of the 3 players that came all the way back
Sorry but that is absolute nonsense!

40th minute in the second half Roma counter and he jogs back, clearly not bothered in tracking back properly. He is a fast guy and fresh on the pitch no excuse.

Re-watch the game if you don't believe me.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He was barely involved in anything. How the fuck can you say that he'll be an important player for us?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
He was barely involved in anything. How the fuck can you say that he'll be an important player for us?
He seemed comfortable at the ball

Did you see anyone aside bonucci and dybala who also was today ? Even Pogba wasent (but thats cause of the pressure on him, he'll get over it)

He started with confidence, asking the ball, eager to perform.

We cant bench him next game. its very simple, he has to play

- - - Updated - - -

So did I. You must have also thought he'll be an important player for Chelsea then.
Did Mourinho ever say why cuadrado only got 320 minutes of gametime ?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He seemed comfortable at the ball

Did you see anyone aside bonucci and dybala who also was today ? Even Pogba wasent (but thats cause of the pressure on him, he'll get over it)

He started with confidence, asking the ball, eager to perform.

We cant bench him next game. its very simple, he has to play

- - - Updated - - -

Did Mourinho ever say why cuadrado only got 320 minutes of gametime ?
I'm really not in the mood for you, Zach. Not tonight. I won't quote you. Don't quote me.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Sorry but that is absolute nonsense!

40th minute in the second half Roma counter and he jogs back, clearly not bothered in tracking back properly. He is a fast guy and fresh on the pitch no excuse.

Re-watch the game if you don't believe me.
I saw this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)