Juan Cuadrado (57 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Told you guys, im not fukin mad. He can work as a RB with a little more practice.

Has 10 times the guts of MDS and is way futter than Licht when in possesion.

As RW he lacks the accuracy to score and thats is an instant no go for me. As a RW he needs to be an assit or goal machine and he just isnt as cunning....but he has great pace and can move the ball to the places it needs to be for our more accurate players to get it.

He had some wonky moves today, but i liked what i saw and i trust him WAY more than MDS and LIcht

- - - Updated - - -

Would like Max to try a reverse Bale on him...even Valencia can do it...

Edit: @Hydde :numnum:
WHats a reverse Bale? A RB?

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Cuadrado will surely ride the bench in the next game. That has been Allegris masterplan all season and the previous season too. After a player has a great game, bench the dude for 3-4 matches. He will get subbed in after 60min against Roma when we are behind.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I've been suggesting to try Cuadrado as a RB for a while and most people were against it. Now everyone seems to think he has done surpisingly well there. I was actually disappointed by his defensive performance. Maybe he needs more practice but it's not looking good.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I've been suggesting to try Cuadrado as a RB for a while and most people were against it. Now everyone seems to think he has done surpisingly well there. I was actually disappointed by his defensive performance. Maybe he needs more practice but it's not looking good.
Got skinned on the Inter 2nd goal by missing that tackle but did pretty well overall. I wouldn't be opposed to trying him at RB for the rest of the games. Don't think he should be our starting winger anymore though.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
Got skinned on the Inter 2nd goal by missing that tackle but did pretty well overall. I wouldn't be opposed to trying him at RB for the rest of the games. Don't think he should be our starting winger anymore though.
Not just for the 2nd goal. He was out of position a few times and failed to close down opponents. For an attacking set up he should be ok but we need go spend for a wuality RB this summer.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Not just for the 2nd goal. He was out of position a few times and failed to close down opponents. For an attacking set up he should be ok but we need go spend for a wuality RB this summer.
He does better when he stays on his feet is what I'm saying. he isn't a chiellini kind of tackler but if he can manage to hold the attacker long enough for the defense to set then its better.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope he turns out good enough defensively for RB.

Already made a mistake that lead to the Barzagli own goal (wasn't all his fault of course).

But as a RB he's so good going forward. With today's dearth of quality at RB, he can become one of the best if he has the mental wherewithal to make the right decisions without the ball.

Most importantly, Allegri needs to keep playing him there to find out. Hope it wasn't a one-off.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I hope he turns out good enough defensively for RB.

Already made a mistake that lead to the Barzagli own goal (wasn't all his fault of course).

But as a RB he's so good going forward. With today's dearth of quality at RB, he can become one of the best if he has the mental wherewithal to make the right decisions without the ball.

Most importantly, Allegri needs to keep playing him there to find out. Hope it wasn't a one-off.
It's almost certainly a one off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)