Juan Cuadrado (79 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Luckily he went in with costa.

Seeing licht and assamoah on the is realky frustating.

Not that im a fan of cuadrado the winger, but god he was missed now that theres no berna in the team.

May 23, 2013
He did get a red card when he came on. Which was bull$#@!. $#@!ing Ramos :(

But you are right. Even if he was in poor form, he should have been subbed on for Barzagli at the half, and Alves moved back to RB. It was obvious even during our good first half performance, that Barza wasn't up to being on the flank facing Real Madrid's front line.
It’s a shame. One of the very few fuck ups by Allegri during his time here. I have no idea how he could think Barzagli or Alex Sandro without someone to cover his ass could handle the flanks.

Also regardless of poor form he was along with Sandro the only player that wasn’t a snail on the team. Madrid had no worries whatsoever on the counter due to this.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
I have been critical of him in the past for being inconsistent, but what a fantastic moment today. :touched:
Imagine his potential under Sarri. He is going to score and assist like crazy when we make some lovely 3:3 draws with teams like Sassuolo. All the world will praise us for our beautiful CL group stage exits and second places in Serie A. I can't wait to stop winning these meaningless trophies and start winning the neutral fans hearts even if for just a few moments and then sink in obscurity. I simply can't wait :touched:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Amazed to see him make such an impact so early, such a random player but often so key. Also becoming a bit of a back post sniper these days. He always made those runs before but now he's getting on the end of everything.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
It feels like during his injury, everyone on here had forgotten just how inconsistent he is.

If he just scored that chance at the end, there would still have been a glimmer of hope at a comeback.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I have not. Thats why i have been saying since a long time ago that he is not starting Juve material. As cute and as nice as he is... we need to aim for the bests. he isnt.

But i dont mind keeping him if he accepts a rotational role

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I'm not convinced of that one because he already took the shot just before the foul. See, a Real Madrid player would have waited for the imminent challenge and it would be pen, goal, red card.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm not convinced of that one because he already took the shot just before the foul. See, a Real Madrid player would have waited for the imminent challenge and it would be pen, goal, red card.
It doesn't matter. People think it does, but it doesn't. Even if people take a shot, you can't just run them over or kick them to the ground. It's still a foul.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn A0001 met Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Was thinking the same thing. Maybe an ID kick but his goal scoring opportunity wasn't taken away, lol, he kicked the ball and missed completely before the tackle came.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Was thinking the same thing. Maybe an ID kick but his goal scoring opportunity wasn't taken away, lol, he kicked the ball and missed completely before the tackle came.
It doesn't matter. It matters if advantage is given, but that's not the case here. It is still a foul.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It doesn't matter. It matters if advantage is given, but that's not the case here. It is still a foul.

Hmmm. I can see it going both ways. For me, it would have been a clear PK if contact was before the shot resulting in the missed shot, but harder to tell since it came after.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Hmmm. I can see it going both ways. For me, it would have been a clear PK if contact was before the shot resulting in the missed shot, but harder to tell since it came after.
Yeah, but you're not allowed to bring people down just because the ball isn't there anymore. It's just a foul.

But what screams injustice to me is Dybala's red. That is.. Man, that is deliberate.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 76)