Juan Cuadrado (27 Viewers)

Cuads legacy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Costa deal is in the pipeline who plays in the same position as him.

Pretty sure we'd concretely move for Bernardeschi IF Cuadrado is sold.

Both upgrades on Cuadrado if you ask me.
Berna would cost 50 and costa 40 minimum, thats 90 minus 30 is a difference of 60 plus all the risk of them both majorly flopping here. That makes no sense, cuadrado is a sure value, get someone to challenge him

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Selling Cuads would be plain stupid at this point. We need more wingers/attacking players and when we get one (Costa?) we will sell another one? :wallbang:

Mar 10, 2009
He could be a bench player for us and used for rotation and impact sub but I honestly don't think he's starter material at Juve

He is incredibly frustrating to watch play and makes so many stupid decisions when he's in good positions
Agree with this completely, I don't want to sell him but I don't want to see him starting either. We need a bigger squad.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
This guy scored many vital goals this season, he is easily worth 40m and i dont understand why we should sell. Improvement will cost 50m at least.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I like Cuadrado, but selling him for 30 to buy the Brazilian version of the same player for 40+ is fucking ridiculous.
Calm down

Costa is comfortably a bigger upgrade over Cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;876480027252183042]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/876480027252183042[/video]

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We are going to be playing a two wingers formation. Cuadrado is currently our only real winger even if he is not Juve material. He should be a rotation player for RWB/RW depending on the formation so we should not let him go. Get an upgrade if possible for the starting spot but he should stay and despite his short comings is often a good weapon to have.

If we sell him and buy a better winger, then who would be the sub to the new guy? We need an upgrade for LW and RW but to have the right depth we have to keep Cuadrado and possibly buy a similar rotation option for the LW position.

Lets not overhaul the squad when we don't have to. Having to buy two new right wingers in this market will be a nightmare.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Calm down

Costa is comfortably a bigger upgrade over Cuadrado

- - - Updated - - -

[video=twitter;876480027252183042]https://twitter.com/juvefcdotcom/status/876480027252183042[/video]
I'm sorry, but I humbly disagree. If anything, he might be a slight upgrade, but a comfortably bigger upgrade is a stretch.

Also, why are we willing to negotiate with PSG? I sincerely hope they aren't going to try and bend us over by offering their excess garbage in the process.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I really hope that John Square doesn't leave. :sad:
I've wanted him here for so long and then he came :touched:
Then he dazzled us, made us mad, made us celebrate and made us excited, and the disappointments :touched:

All in all, I hope we keep him and I want us to win more with him in our squad.
Forza Cuads!!

They need to add this celebration on FIFA :lol:

Jvcro

May 11, 2017
He is like a lottery. Never know how will react. You can stand that risk only against weak opponents. But still pretty good substitute if he agree with that role.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)