Ju On (1 Viewer)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
come on,, give us the maint plot of the movie... if not.. ill not be interested in it :)

Japanese movies must be very scary.. as thei even have some animes that are weird and twisted.

OP
sallyinzaghi
Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #10
    i know what you did last summer was not scary... i think it means the grudge

damn i shouldn't have opened this thread its really scary

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    i know what you did last summer was not scary... i think it means the grudge

damn i shouldn't have opened this thread its really scary
    Is it a lot of blood or is it more like "The sixth sense" kind of scary??

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    ill have to see it... because my inernet is not that fast and in the trailer i can barely see a girl wiyth a little white boy but nothing more.!!

I dont understand a shite !!! explanaiton please!

Loppan

Jul 13, 2002
    I agree with Hydde!

When I don't understand japanese it's hard to understand what the movie is about.

Do they look for something, trying to help someone, being followed etc. ?

OP
    sallyinzaghi
    Aug 1, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    its like.. there's this house which is sort of haunted since someone died there.. and anyone who has connections with the house dies... so they just tell you what happened to those who had connections to the house :)

i cant talk bout it now coz its daylight :D nyway, this is the first movie i've been scared of and the first movie i've seen that brings out screams in the cinema

steveivy

Sep 26, 2002
    i watched it tooooooooooooooooooo,it's soooooooooooooo scared:scared::scared::scared::scared:~~~~~but i still dont know main meaning of this film,it's a little littery.anyway~~~it really really scared me:totti::totti:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)