Joseph Nonge Boende (5 Viewers)

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
I hope that yesterday idiotic sub wont make a big impact on him. Fraud could give him minutes any match this year but he choses yesterday after losing to napoli. This is one of the uglyiest thing a coach can do to a player.
Did anyone saw sandro, miretti or gatti get punished liked this?...

Fuc...allegri, wish you all the worst in life

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
If you ever work for my company and you make a mistake, I'm gonna humiliate you in front of everyone just for that comment.

"JuveJay fucked up so bad that I had to pull him off the project after 20 minutes."

The good news is it won't be in front of millions of people, maybe only 200-ish.

It's called character building.
Tongue in cheek on a forum seems to work about as well as analogies comparing pro athlete scenarios to every day jobs. My mistake.

I do think that Allegri has gone more rogue as this season has gone on. I know he's always had this livornese attitude in spades but some of his actions are more like someone who's not afraid of consequences...

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Just a few seconds before Chiesa scored, the camera caught Milik and Danilo standing by the line, ready to come in. The minute was 81 and Nonge had been subbed in during the 76th minute. It's impossible for Danilo to have been set to replace Nonge at that point.
Then we scored and Allegri decided not to make the changes.
It was only after the penalty and the slow reaction of some our players to the rebound (including Nonge), that Max decided to make the substitution.

I don't see a tactical reason for the Danilo for Nonge sub. None at all. Imo it was a hasty decision made in the heat of the moment. Allegri was furious with Nonge and he replaced him. He would have replaced him with a goalkeeper if necessary, just to punish him.
that was indeed pathetic. shit happens and you might fuck up and commit a penalty foul, especially if you're a young player. but you just can't be 2nd to the rebound from that penalty. Nonge was standing centrally on the line, but he wasn't even close to the rebound.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He has done it to Ake. Fraud gave him his first start against Fiorentina which was really high pressure match. He subbed him in the halftime and we never heard of the boy again.
Ake isn't very good, that's the main issue.

Also, the Fiorentina game was the last game of the 21-22 season, then he broke his leg in the August and was out for a while. Then went on loan in the Jan to recover some fitness etc and is still trying to recover his career after poor loan spells.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Ake isn't very good, that's the main issue.

Also, the Fiorentina game was the last game of the 21-22 season, then he broke his leg in the August and was out for a while. Then went on loan in the Jan to recover some fitness etc and is still trying to recover his career after poor loan spells.
Not exactly. The game where this happened was copa match on the start of March. We played 15 more games after that but the boy fate was sealed.
I didn't mean to suggest Ake is/was great player, but to show similar patterns of frauds crazy behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)