Joseph Nonge Boende (3 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Absolutely brutal and rather needless. How many fucking penalties and fuck ups have happened because of Sandro yet I've never seme him pull him.

I just don't quite get what good that does besides absolutely destroying a young players confidence.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
That was a dick move. Arthur's assists against us, Gatti's own goal, Sandro's numerous assists against us and you chuck out an 18 year old who's just gone in.
Fuck off!
iirc those happened under pirlo, both against benevento lol

agreed otherwise, unless nonge deliberately ignored some tactical instructions or got injured, subbing him out was a terrible move

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Character building. I hope....sucks though.
If you ever work for my company and you make a mistake, I'm gonna humiliate you in front of everyone just for that comment.

"JuveJay fucked up so bad that I had to pull him off the project after 20 minutes."

The good news is it won't be in front of millions of people, maybe only 200-ish.

It's called character building.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
How do you pronounce his surname? Is the "g" in Nonge like the "j" in Jacques, or like the "g" in gorilla?
Or perhaps in Belgium they pronounce it with the J, but the original in Congo is with the G?

As a Belgian I'd pronounce it like the g in guillotine.

Allegri feels the same it seems.

- - - Updated - - -

If you ever work for my company and you make a mistake, I'm gonna humiliate you in front of everyone just for that comment.

"JuveJay fucked up so bad that I had to pull him off the project after 20 minutes."

The good news is it won't be in front of millions of people, maybe only 200-ish.

It's called character building.
It was a ridiculous move from Max. As was his post game interview: https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie-A/Juventus/03-03-2024/allegri-dopo-napoli-juve.shtml

It's not exactly up to the manager to declare he is not the problem. Take some responsibility.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just a few seconds before Chiesa scored, the camera caught Milik and Danilo standing by the line, ready to come in. The minute was 81 and Nonge had been subbed in during the 76th minute. It's impossible for Danilo to have been set to replace Nonge at that point.
Then we scored and Allegri decided not to make the changes.
It was only after the penalty and the slow reaction of some our players to the rebound (including Nonge), that Max decided to make the substitution.

I don't see a tactical reason for the Danilo for Nonge sub. None at all. Imo it was a hasty decision made in the heat of the moment. Allegri was furious with Nonge and he replaced him. He would have replaced him with a goalkeeper if necessary, just to punish him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)