Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (47 Viewers)

Apr 6, 2008
In my opinion Lippi is more likely to come than Mourinho. But if we take a look on Mourinho we can see that he did wonders with Porto in the european tournaments. His team wasn't full with star players and all he achieved by himself. Juventus now is in the same position. The big stars are now old so a manager like Mourinho will bring the right fresh faces. Another positive thing about him that I like is that he is great Psychologist. He know exactly what to tell to his players in order to stimulate them. He brought very good players in Chelsea. We shall not consider the big wallet that he had, because in that time when Chelsea was interested in a player his price was doubled. He brought a lot of useful players like Carvalho, Czeh, Drogba, Essien and etc.If he is to come in Turin, the rumours about Lampard and Juve will become true for sure. The players are loving him as manager. He is defending his squad from everything very well. He can also help Alessio Secco to perform much better in his position due to that in England the manager is in charge of almost everything. In my opinion he will be very useful for Juventus, but I don't believe that he is going to join our team!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
In my opinion Lippi is more likely to come than Mourinho. But if we take a look on Mourinho we can see that he did wonders with Porto in the european tournaments. His team wasn't full with star players and all he achieved by himself. Juventus now is in the same position. The big stars are now old so a manager like Mourinho will bring the right fresh faces. Another positive thing about him that I like is that he is great Psychologist. He know exactly what to tell to his players in order to stimulate them. He brought very good players in Chelsea. We shall not consider the big wallet that he had, because in that time when Chelsea was interested in a player his price was doubled. He brought a lot of useful players like Carvalho, Czeh, Drogba, Essien and etc.If he is to come in Turin, the rumours about Lampard and Juve will become true for sure. The players are loving him as manager. He is defending his squad from everything very well. He can also help Alessio Secco to perform much better in his position due to that in England the manager is in charge of almost everything. In my opinion he will be very useful for Juventus, but I don't believe that he is going to join our team!
welcome aboard,

secondly re fresh faces, we dont have money for fresh and WC faces.
Petr.C. was brought by Ranieri, together with Robben.

And yes, he will not come to us, as we are not still no1 as he would not take a challenge again, like with porto, and without big money backing

Apr 6, 2008
Pardon my mistake about Petr Cech and Ranieri. What I meant was that Mourinho will be the very right manager to come. The one that can make us Champions again!

Mar 30, 2006
We will not be getting Jose Mourinho .. i am sad to say.

He is too expensive and we don't have the money to buy who he wants.
Also the club will defn not fire Ranieri this summer. He will defn be our coach next season barring a ridiculous losing streak or something like that.

I think any club would love to have him as coach so I expect him to have alot of good offers. I am scared of Inter getting him cuz we probably wont win the title for as long as he would coach them

DudebuD

Jul 6, 2007
We will not be getting Jose Mourinho .. i am sad to say.

He is too expensive and we don't have the money to buy who he wants.
Also the club will defn not fire Ranieri this summer. He will defn be our coach next season barring a ridiculous losing streak or something like that.

I think any club would love to have him as coach so I expect him to have alot of good offers. I am scared of Inter getting him cuz we probably wont win the title for as long as he would coach them
we probably wont, im just having some fun with the idea though. As long as Ranieri picks a formation and the proper starting 11 and improves on his 1st half tactics, we'll be fine

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Laporta Rules Out Mourinho

Joan Laporta has given his biggest hint yet that the Barcelona board will not consider José Mourinho as the club's next coach at all because of his football philosophy.

The Blaugrana president told a Supporters' Clubs' conference that no trainer would ever be emplyed that does not adhere to the passing and attacking values of the club.

Frank Rijkaard is coming under increasing pressure at Camp Nou and speculation is rife that he will leave in the summer, but Mourinho will not be his replacement if he does leave.

"Barça have their own style that should be respected whenever a new coach is chosen," Laporta said.

"We are a club that is present all over the world. Our name is held in high prestige everywhere and we have to keep our style because of that.

"The team likes to control the game and to have the ball at our feet as our game play leads us to victory.

"Those that are suggesting other coaches for this team who have a very different style are completely wrong. No coach will ever come here that has a different belief to that."

Mourinho is out of the running, while Michael Laudrup, Manuel Pellegrini and Pep Guardiola are among the front-runners to be considered.

goal.com

Apr 16, 2008
Juve could need a master like Mourinho, but not the strange non-italians such a manager would bring. It's bad enough with Ranieri.

I believe in Claudio, and think he'll bring Lo Scudetto to Torino next season.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
According to England media Mourinho agreed everything with Inter. :tdown:

He wants to bring Lampard and Drogba there. :scared:
So that would mean something like 15mio euros per year (or something like it) more only in wages for those 3. Congratulations Inter, you're on your best way to ruining yourself, because we all know you'll never succeed in CL...
As far as i'm concerned, what worries me most is mourinho. I somehow doubt drogba will make that much of an impact in serie-a. I may be wrong, and cannot really give reasons but it's just a feeling... As for lampard, he'll probably play on a high level, but if he reaches his performances at chelsea is not so sure either.
in the end, i don't care too much. although it sounds nice, i'm glad inter is being linked with those 3, and not juve.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
So that would mean something like 15mio euros per year (or something like it) more only in wages for those 3. Congratulations Inter, you're on your best way to ruining yourself, because we all know you'll never succeed in CL...
As far as i'm concerned, what worries me most is mourinho. I somehow doubt drogba will make that much of an impact in serie-a. I may be wrong, and cannot really give reasons but it's just a feeling... As for lampard, he'll probably play on a high level, but if he reaches his performances at chelsea is not so sure either.
in the end, i don't care too much. although it sounds nice, i'm glad inter is being linked with those 3, and not juve.
mourinho and morrati now thats the real perfect couple.... but i'm afraid of drogba so....how many strikers do they need :frown:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
well he will change few strikers and for sure first to see the door will be Crespo..
with players which inter already have and coach such as Jose, i dont think we have much chance..

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Moratti denies Mourinho move

Inter President Massimo Moratti has denied reports in the English Press suggesting Jose Mourinho will boss the Nerazzurri next season.

The tabloids had a field day yesterday, 'confirming’ the Portuguese would replace Roberto Mancini and swoop for his former Chelsea favourites Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba this summer.

“Who knows how many times I have heard these rumours,” muttered a frustrated Moratti. “It’s not true and that’s enough.”

The Special One has been repeatedly linked with Inter throughout 2008.

Speculation reached fever pitch in March after Mancini told journalists he was leaving the Beneamata at the end of the current campaign.

The former Lazio Coach hastily retracted that comment, saying he was merely emotional and disappointed by the Nerazzurri’s exit from the Champions League at the hands of Liverpool.

Mourinho has been on a 'sabbatical’ since leaving Chelsea by 'mutual consent’ in September 2007.

He presided over the Blues’ most successful ever period, winning two consecutive Premiership crowns.

channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)