Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (35 Viewers)

IlDivinCodino

f**king hot prospect
Mar 5, 2006
Sorry but you are all crazy!! If Mourinho goes to inter it will be very hard to us to win anything!!
I hope he never go to inter!!!
I have no idea what's all the fuss about Mourinho. True he's a media suck up, taking the pressure off the players so they can focus on their game.
Somehow that's that. Never find anything special in his tactics. Some impressive substitutes. Playing the right players at the right positions but then again who couldn't do that except Ranieri?
I'm having a feeling he would just become another Capello if he ever takes charge of Juventus. I wouldn't be surprise if he doesnt start Del Piero and everyone here will start to hate him.
I dont mind him coming to Juve. Neither do i care if he goes to Inter. And he will single handedly take away all respects there are in a team with his Special One bullshit

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
I have no idea what's all the fuss about Mourinho. True he's a media suck up, taking the pressure off the players so they can focus on their game.
Somehow that's that. Never find anything special in his tactics. Some impressive substitutes. Playing the right players at the right positions but then again who couldn't do that except Ranieri?
I'm having a feeling he would just become another Capello if he ever takes charge of Juventus. I wouldn't be surprise if he doesnt start Del Piero and everyone here will start to hate him.
I dont mind him coming to Juve. Neither do i care if he goes to Inter. And he will single handedly take away all respects there are in a team with his Special One bullshit
I really hate it when people call him "the special one".....really stupid IMO.......

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Jose, going to Inter, im very positive.
Only reason why Mancini resigned is because he heard rumors about Jose.
Still, even after u turn , he will leave at the end of season, Im confident about it.

I am very scared to see Jose going to Inter, and coaching already best players in the league. I can see him buying 2-3 wc players and wining on all fronts.

For us having a Jose would be great, but only if we would be able to buy 4-5 WC players and be ready to see some of our stars on the bench.
That will not happen and we know real reason.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Jose, going to Inter, im very positive.
Only reason why Mancini resigned is because he heard rumors about Jose.
Still, even after u turn , he will leave at the end of season, Im confident about it.

I am very scared to see Jose going to Inter, and coaching already best players in the league. I can see him buying 2-3 wc players and wining on all fronts.

For us having a Jose would be great, but only if we would be able to buy 4-5 WC players and be ready to see some of our stars on the bench.
That will not happen and we know real reason.
agree to 100%. Inter with a good coach (Mourinho is good, if he can pick his 2-3 reinforcements) will start to win actually... i mean look at their squad, it's unbelievable they can't play a decent game in CL. I'm worried; i hope mancini stays... But mourinho to inter is just the next logical move for moratti. Next to go is materazzi, and then there will be no italian remaining :D

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
agree to 100%. Inter with a good coach (Mourinho is good, if he can pick his 2-3 reinforcements) will start to win actually... i mean look at their squad, it's unbelievable they can't play a decent game in CL. I'm worried; i hope mancini stays... But mourinho to inter is just the next logical move for moratti. Next to go is materazzi, and then there will be no italian remaining :D
u forgot Toldo :p

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Come on guys....Inter will always be shitter, a team that has losers mentality no matter what, best couches in the world couched this team and couldn't do a thing (remember lippi :shifty:). mourinho is good but nothing will change with inter, they will still lose in europe (they may dominate in italy not for the fact that they strong but many other factors)...... i would bet with all the money that i have that he will not win any european trophy with inter......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)