Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (41 Viewers)

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Jose Mourinho: Do we need him?

Hell, yes.

Does he want to come to Juventus?

Probably , no.

Can we afford him?

I guess, no.
Well he never couched a team as big as juve......Chelsea is just an average team with lots of $.........he should be proud to couch a team like juve :flag: .........

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Ancelotti to Juve? :eyebrows:
Yes

We don't need him.
Bring Lippi or Prandelli instead
NO

Then I chose nothing.

Better nothing than Ranieri. :ultra:
NO

A better title would be: "Jose Mourinho: How soon can he start?"
Yes
I thought you guys didn't like Capello? :D
Yes
Mourinho would be the worst decision ever considering our board, he'd resign in 2 weeks.. Mourinho is way too financially dependant for a club in our position and thrives on pure ambition whereas well our BOD couldnt be more different
True

Damn bring in Steve McLaren and he'll probably do a better job than this fool
NO

but, unless we spend money and buy quality players, our table position will not change , Im very confident

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Mourinho: Italy or Spain?

Jose Mourinho has expressed his desire to return to management in either Serie A or La Liga.

The former Porto Coach is enjoying a break from football at his home in Setubal, Portugal, after leaving English giants Chelsea in September.

“I am studying at the moment but next year I would like to return to the game,” the opinionated Portuguese tactician told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

When asked about his future, the 'Special One' seemed to have clear idea of the direction he wants his career to move in.

“Italy or Spain. After that, I want to go back to England and then I would like the Portugal job,” he revealed.

“I am looking for a club that completely believes in my project. A club that believes I am the ideal man.”

Mourinho has been linked with both Milan and Inter in recent months, although Spanish giants Barcelona could also be an option if Frank Rijkaard were to leave.

“Inter President Massimo Moratti is someone I respect a lot as a person who loves football and his club, but I have never spoken to him.

“I am free and have no pre-contracts or gentlemen's agreements with anyone. I want to Coach.”

channel 4

Come here. :pray:

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Mourinho su Tiago:"Non capisco perche' non gioca", "E' più forte di Sissoko e Zanetti"

"Non capisco perché non giochi e perché non riesca a imporsi - ha detto l'allenatore portoghese da Valencia dove presenziava a una manifestazione dello sponsor -. Calcisticamente lui è un grande, più forte sia di Sissoko che di Zanetti. Certo non è molto veloce, ma con la testa viaggia più forte degli altri e ha un grande senso del gol".

Mourinho said that he doesn't understand why Tiago isn't playing, Tiago isn't the quickest player but he has football intelligence, he also said that Sissoko is better than Zanetti.

Jan 7, 2004
Mourinho su Tiago:"Non capisco perche' non gioca", "E' più forte di Sissoko e Zanetti"

"Non capisco perché non giochi e perché non riesca a imporsi - ha detto l'allenatore portoghese da Valencia dove presenziava a una manifestazione dello sponsor -. Calcisticamente lui è un grande, più forte sia di Sissoko che di Zanetti. Certo non è molto veloce, ma con la testa viaggia più forte degli altri e ha un grande senso del gol".

Mourinho said that he doesn't understand why Tiago isn't playing, Tiago isn't the quickest player but he has football intelligence, he also said that Sissoko is better than Zanetti.

he said tiago is better than both of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)