Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (43 Viewers)

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If I am not wrong, a wage need to be paid to a fired coach for as long as he had the contract, so assume he had a contract until the summer of 2009, then Chelsea will have to keep paying him until then, even thought they fired him, but if he takes on another job, this isn't the case anymore since he has a new boss so the old boss can stop paying him.

I don't know if I am wrong or not, but this is what I heard.

Buy on AliExpress.com

David01

Aug 20, 2006
when he got sacked by Chelsea I read he received a huge sum from Abramovic so I don't know is he is still being paid by Chelsea but who knows what to believe?

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
According to FF, Mourinho was spotted in Barcelona, where he met with FC Barcelona's board. José is supposed to have made a DVD with Barcelona's actual weaknesses and the way he would fix that up. He even came up with a list of players he would like to recruit if he was Barça's coach. The list included Karim Benzema (Lyon), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Dani Alves and Seydou Keita (FC Seville), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Maicon (Inter Milan) and Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb).

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Mourinho to Barcelona (which sucks donkey balls), Rijkaard to Milan (which is actually fun) and we will still be stuck with Ranieri :sigh:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
yea actually i beleive he could do well with us. i beleive he would do well with our youngster to beleive it or not

Arvin

Juve Star
Dec 30, 2004
He was our trainer once right?
I don't think that neither Milan fans nor Juve fans would really like to see this happening
i dont think the juve fans wants Anchollottii back...dont corect the name.you guys know what/who i am talking about..he wasnt that success coach as lippii was....i say bring lippii or prandelli .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I don't think Mourinho will coach Barca. too much bad blood, plus Mourinh's style will mean no more fancy football. That won't it well with the fans imo.

I think we should push for Benitez. The guy is going to be sacked and imo he has an impressive resume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)