Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (28 Viewers)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
it is quiet around this guy
I hope our board will see the light and sack Rani but if he gets us into Europe I doubt anything will happen
even if he gets us to Europe, he should be sacked...
We need a new coach, whether that is Mourinho, Lippi or Prandelli...:smoke:

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
And a broke Juventus.

By the way, rumours are he will go and replace Rijkaard at Barca since Rijkaard seems close to joining Chelsea (well, this is according to a Dutch website)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
No.There`s no way he could accept lower wages then 6mln per year.
He is still being paid by Celsky...I don't think he is all about the money, he likes a challenge...But anyway he is off to Barca...:D

Mourinho rejects Lyon to stay free for Barcelona
tribalfootball.com - February 29, 2008

Jose Mourinho is waiting for the Barcelona job to become available.

France Football says the former Chelsea boss has already rejected an offer from Olympique Lyon as he wants to keep himself free for a move to the Nou Camp.

It's been revealed Mourinho has met with Barca directors to show them a DVD he has put together regarding the current team's flaws - and where they need to strengthen.

Barca sports chief Txiki Begiristain was impressed by Mourinho's presentation and put forward their list of summer transfer targets for the Portuguese to consider - which included Karim Benzema (Lyon), Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich), Dani Alves and Seydou Keita (Sevilla), Frank Lampard (Chelsea), Maicon (Inter Milan) and Luka Modric (Dinamo Zagreb).

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
He is still being paid by Celsky...I don't think he is all about the money, he likes a challenge...But anyway he is off to Barca...:D
Could be possible, but I remember that Chelsea also owned something like £3-4mil to CR. and cos he took another job at Valencia, he was not paid, even contract was not stating this ..Ex Chelsea owner Ken Bates was quoted on TV few times about it.

But could be possible that they limited contract issues only to UK, could be not..

its worth to try as always, and we have experienced management :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)