Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (49 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You can't say that.
Ranieri without money lead Chelsea from nowhere to CL. Only in his last year he had full arsenal of players, and did not win only cos Arsenal did not lost single game for whole season.
What would you say about Grant than? Jose was sacked this year, cos of terible results and issues with management, but since Grant took over he doing even better.
Does it make Grant that much better coach than Jose?
You are such a Ranieri apologist it's not even funny.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Yeah you're right! I agree with you. But Mourinho won titles with Chelsea and Ranieri didn't and football it's about results... Grant is not better coach than jose he didn't prove anything yet..

Mourinho was sacked because the president didn't like him. And Mourinho he wanted the manage the team by himself. Happened the same thing in Porto he didn't like when the Porto's President decide wich team and wich players should palying... Mourinho is not perfect but he hve some skills that Ranieri don't have. And in my opinion we need someone who can lead this club and Ranieri don't have that...
Yes, but you are partially right on this one.
I probably should know more about Chelsea as big follower, ex season holder etc. BUT that of course doesn't have to be true.
Jose after 3 and half season saw the door, mainly cos problems with fitting a Sheva in his formation, who was brought by Abramovic but also cos his team was looked so gray against few teams in CL this year and not so good results ( for Chealsea status) in epl. I will not mention his first year in charge when he played most boring football i have ever seen in my life..defense, defense..

Now just sit and watch, Grant will win a cup, possible league as well, as chelsea is right now in much better table position than before when Jose was in charge.

What I am trying to say is that Ranieri well prepared ground for Jose, in same way he done in his first stint at Valencia, same way as Jose done it now for Grant who is just nothing , except for his second in command Ten Cate who is smart arse.
Of course results are what it counts and you can't knock Jose's success.
Jose would be great, but he would never join the club like Juventus without good preparation and huge investment.

If Ranieri stayed 1 year longer everything would be different at Chelsea and especially for him and his status......

Don't nock the guy as yet, much more to come..

hooligan

Aug 10, 2005
Yes, but you are partially right on this one.
I probably should know more about Chelsea as big follower, ex season holder etc. BUT that of course doesn't have to be true.
Jose after 3 and half season saw the door, mainly cos problems with fitting a Sheva in his formation, who was brought by Abramovic but also cos his team was looked so gray against few teams in CL this year and not so good results ( for Chealsea status) in epl. I will not mention his first year in charge when he played most boring football i have ever seen in my life..defense, defense..

Now just sit and watch, Grant will win a cup, possible league as well, as chelsea is right now in much better table position than before when Jose was in charge.

What I am trying to say is that Ranieri well prepared ground for Jose, in same way he done in his first stint at Valencia, same way as Jose done it now for Grant who is just nothing , except for his second in command Ten Cate who is smart arse.
Of course results are what it counts and you can't knock Jose's success.
Jose would be great, but he would never join the club like Juventus without good preparation and huge investment.

If Ranieri stayed 1 year longer everything would be different at Chelsea and especially for him and his status......

Don't nock the guy as yet, much more to come..

You're right! I agree with you!

But try to understand my point of view. I don't care about Mourinho or other couch. I care about our couch and the things that he is doing... Really man see the last game against inter. To be honest I think all the people here in the forum should play much better than some guys in the Juve team. All the inteire game passing a ball e didn't make a single shoot on target with one more man!!! that's humiliation for those who loves JUVE!!! I think Ranieri should be more dinamic and put some nervous on the team. I wish all the good luck for him as our couch but he must do something!!!

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
The fact that you once supported Chelsea says it all. You can't be taken seriously on Ranieri, or even Juventus.
Come on Andy, for what you kow, the guy knows more about Juve then any of us here.
It's not because someone supports a club you don't like, that he shouldn't be taken serious.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on Andy, for what you kow, the guy knows more about Juve then any of us here.
It's not because someone supports a club you don't like, that he shouldn't be taken serious.
No. It's because all he ever talks about is Ranieri. Actually, the only posts I see from him are in the defense of the manager. The fact that he was once a Chelsea supporter, during the time of Ranieri, is evidence enough he's completely biased in this discussion. Anybody who can link a few facts together can see that.

Jul 5, 2005
What I am trying to say is that Ranieri well prepared ground for Jose, in same way he done in his first stint at Valencia, .
That's very true about Ranieri. Almost all of his career was a well-prepared ground for a better coach than him. During his career he has emerged top class players at Valencia and Chelsea. But with Juve he made very bad choices in transfer window last summer (Tiago, Almiron etc) from players that costed too much and we expected a lot from them this year.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
You're right! I agree with you!

But try to understand my point of view. I don't care about Mourinho or other couch. I care about our couch and the things that he is doing... Really man see the last game against inter. To be honest I think all the people here in the forum should play much better than some guys in the Juve team. All the inteire game passing a ball e didn't make a single shoot on target with one more man!!! that's humiliation for those who loves JUVE!!! I think Ranieri should be more dinamic and put some nervous on the team. I wish all the good luck for him as our couch but he must do something!!!
I get it all and its fine, but many lads in here or don't understand the game or just don't want to see Ranieri's face just cos of papers say this or that.

The formation you choose are based on:
not in right order

previous game (individual - group) performance
which link to

the ability of your players - so ask yourself what players I have in squad and what they can do?

Your players speed and endurance - I rested last time DP as i knew he will be most important player in inter game etc..but i don't have anyone else for....as he cant run against...

The number of substitutes you have - err- few Primavera players Tiago and Trez

The other team's strengths and weaknesses - Inter who? they are not bad hm.

so about style

Goal keeper- no comment well - shit hole
Defense - one not in form CB, LB only cos we dont have enough CB so natural LB plays this position, and to old RB only available.
so...what do you do?

Midfield is very important position. Because this position will control the style of the game. But you can have best midfield player in the world (Ronaldihno, Gerrard, Lampard -me, VDV, Diego etc) but if you don't have great Def. Midfielder you will lose.

so, u play with 2 DM (as we normally do) as we dont have Makalele and 1 CM? right ? No,
cos we did not have strong CM..Tiago can't hold the ball, its just scary to do that
Almiron was suspended, so ...

Attack, all great, but how to connect them with ball if we dont have great midfielders? Oh yes Long balls than.

And that is why whenever we dont have Neddy, Camo, or when Alex tired etc we lack style, music, creativity , which is almost always

Not to mention that sometimes coach will put player in certain position just because he knows who will be playing/marking against, ie if attacking player is better with left foot , and mostly passing from right side of the player,and he might choose different player just for that reason. I know this to some will sound crazy , but there is a much more tinkering in football that some of you think.

Of course when there is no quality payers available (which we dont have esp. in midfield), you can just sit and do nothing about it..

But there is always a question from supporters why not 433, and u might loose job cos they dont understand it why or cos they dont like what you say to papers.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
That's very true about Ranieri. Almost all of his career was a well-prepared ground for a better coach than him. During his career he has emerged top class players at Valencia and Chelsea. But with Juve he made very bad choices in transfer window last summer (Tiago, Almiron etc) from players that costed too much and we expected a lot from them this year.
sorry , but he did not buy Tiago or Almiron. They signed pre contracts at Deschamp's time.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
No. It's because all he ever talks about is Ranieri. Actually, the only posts I see from him are in the defense of the manager. The fact that he was once a Chelsea supporter, during the time of Ranieri, is evidence enough he's completely biased in this discussion. Anybody who can link a few facts together can see that.
You forgot that i joined here last month at the time when Lampard appeared in papers ..but also cos i say many people here from ex Yu as i was born in there ..that is all my friend...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
If you like a guy, you would defend him also wouldn't you?
I for one admit the football we are showing isn't good, but the results speak in favour of Ranieri for now so I can understand why people defend him.
But I do agree with what most peole here are syaing, if things doesn't improve, we could easily fall out of cl the way things are going now.

Jan 30, 2008
actually i believe that Ranieri the man who made the new Cheasea by buying them the following successful players:
1- Gallas
2- Makalili
3- Peter Chezk
4- Muto
5- Daimond Daff
6- Godunson
7- Shon Right Philips
8- Tiago

the above players didn't cost Chealsea the price of Essian who bought by Morinho.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And I belive Ranieri ruined Juventus and he will continue doing that crap untill someone from our blind staff realise that he sucks and he`s not capable of doing this job.

Welcome kick mandela.Enjoy your stay.

Jan 30, 2008
why only Morinho, there are alot of good coaches can achieve alot with the great Juvi, for example :
1- Feirra, brazil, won the asian cup 2007 with Iraq.
2- Hassan Shehata, Egypt, won the african cup 2006 with egypt.
3- Perty Vogts, won the euro cup 1996 with germany.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
why only Morinho, there are alot of good coaches can achieve alot with the great Juvi, for example :
1- Feirra, brazil, won the asian cup 2007 with Iraq.
2- Hassan Shehata, Egypt, won the african cup 2006 with egypt.
3- Perty Vogts, won the euro cup 1996 with germany.
:lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)