Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (42 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Do u ppl realize, that it is most probable, that we will have to face the "chosen one", as a potential opponent, in a Milan based club, while still having CR in our bench and Lippi on his couch???

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
Do u ppl realize, that it is most probable, that we will have to face the "chosen one", as a potential opponent, in a Milan based club, while still having CR in our bench and Lippi on his couch???
Lippi is imo the best manager ever but C.RA is doing pretty well until now.We should be patient.What do u think about my top-5 of managers:Capello-Lippi-Mourinho-Ranieri-Wenger?in alphabetic order

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
hmmm... CR couldnt make it to the top 5 list,
i rate coaches like Spaletti higher than him...
And since Capello is a speaker now and hopefully will retire soon, i would replace him with Benitez !
Thank God there is no Sven or Trapp in that list!

(Now i have a question for you,
do you think that "Sir Takis", has a place in the top 1000 coaches list?? :p )

hoong_earn

Jun 5, 2007
i dont think juve can afford him as coach. not even mancini, the highest paid manager in serie a can tops that.

i rmb juve rejected vialli as coach. and the fact that juve is negotiating every single contract with their players with a reduction. (Dp, tre, neddy, & camo) the only thing the present juve's board is concerned with is juve's financial status.

do i want him at juve? yes.

Lucky Luke

Jul 23, 2007
hmmm... CR couldnt make it to the top 5 list,
i rate coaches like Spaletti higher than him...
And since Capello is a speaker now and hopefully will retire soon, i would replace him with Benitez !
Thank God there is no Sven or Trapp in that list!

(Now i have a question for you,
do you think that "Sir Takis", has a place in the top 1000 coaches list?? :p )
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :D :D :D :D no comment dude!!!!!!

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
Jose: I want the Real deal

JOSE MOURINHO has targeted Real Madrid or AC Milan to make his return to football.

The deposed Chelsea boss told close pals this week that the Spanish giants and the reigning European champions are the only clubs which could lure him back.

Mourinho, 44, parted company from Chelsea two weeks ago after a breakdown in relations with chief Roman Abramovich.

The Special One walked away from Chelsea with a £20m pay-off and an agreement that his next coaching role will not be in England.

Mourinho won the Champions League in 2004 with Porto but he remains fiercely ambitious and eager to win Europe’s biggest prize with one of football’s blue-chip clubs.

A source close to Mourinho said: “Jose cannot sit still. He’s been quick to tell those close to him he is far from finished with football.

“But there are limited options for a man like him. England is not one of them at the moment.”

The sun

OP
theone

theone

Jul 3, 2007
  • Thread Starter #160
    come on guys... the sun! :)
    you can't be serious ! even The Sun's editor doesn't believe the shit they are writing... nobody cares what they bullshit about :)))

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)