Jose Mourinho. Do we need him? (10 Viewers)

conmebol

Sep 30, 2007
I'd like to have Mourinho, but like the article said, we must find a way to move Ranieri. I don't think Ranieri has done the best of job with the team, but he got the result sof far.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
If we want him we should hurry anyway coz Milan is not doing good job so far so they might sack Ancelotti...
CA is safe for the time being.

Milan directors will look at CL results this month. If Milan win their matches and he soon offloads Gilardino (who is a hapless failure) to Lazio and picks up a Laziani in exchange, Berlusconi and Galliani will live with their situation for another 6 months till the end of season.

Moourinho is a unique talent, especially his achievement at Porto. The interference at Chelsea by the owner was almost as bad as that seen at Hearts over the last three years and Mourinho was right to resist Ballack and Shevchenko.

He is massively self-confident as well as being singleminded in the way that he manages relationships with players and selects transfer targets. Providing that Blanc, Cobolli-Gigli and, above all, Secco refrain from interference, he would propel Juventus into a European-wide force capable of major honours within two seasons. Of that, I have no doubt.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Blog: Juve Mourinho

Jose Mourinho has already indicated that his next job is likely to be in Italy, and while Inter have allegedly made contact and Milan appear in greatest need of inspiration, Steve Wilson thinks there is only one suitable destination
It seems to be the story you cannot escape at the moment in football circles. While Milan’s malaise may be giving Carlo Ancelotti sleepless nights and the rumours circulate about an imminent £8m-a-year deal from Inter, for me there is only one club for Jose Mourinho – Juventus. Granted the Bianconeri have a deal with Claudio Ranieri through to 2010, but I just don’t see him as the man to restore the Old Lady to her place as Italy’s top team.

Being edged out to make way for Mourinho a second time may seem a little harsh on the Tinkerman, but the Turin-based outfit and the charismatic Iberian are made for each other. The club might well be attempting to build a better reputation and make friends, but let’s face it – they will never be the good guys and an arrogant, abrasive and even at times obnoxious Coach would really restore them to their place as the club Italians love to hate.

Why is he perfect for the job? Juventus are a club that reeks of grandeur and legendary class – just how Jose would describe himself. Juventus are a club looking to recapture the glory days, just as Porto and Chelsea were when he arrived at their doors. They are a club who see the European Cup as the Holy Grail and Mourinho knows the way to that particular success. They are a club who have long courted Chelsea’s Frank Lampard and the appointment of the Portuguese boss would raise their chances of finally achieving that objective.

Of course, how exactly Ranieri would be removed is the thorn in the side of this proposal. With nobody really expecting a championship from the Zebrette this season, only a finish outside of the top four would be deemed a real failure. He seems an amiable soul too, so a Didier Deschamps style falling out with his superiors seems unlikely. Anyhow, action is needed fast given Mourinho’s plans for a quick return to the game and the San Siro clubs, in all likelihood, also toying with the idea of bringing in ‘the Special One’.

The question of how to dispose of Ranieri is not the only stumbling block though. The problems between Deschamps and the board suggest an out of the frying pan into the fire situation, and Jose certainly wouldn’t want to be stuck with another meddling board. But surely a suitable deal could be thrashed out to appease both parties. With such a rare chance to capture the services of a red-hot manager it would be entirely understandable for them to make a ruthless and sensational move.

I really dislike this current trend of knee-jerk managerial dismissals – consistency is paramount for a club hoping to create a dynasty. But on this occasion I would sanction such a brutally unwarranted axing in order to secure the club a potentially golden future. If he is going to be coming to Serie A in the coming months it is going to take a controversial move at one of the big three, and if that bombshell falls at Juventus the tears for Ranieri will soon pass.

channel 4

spot fucking on !!!:tup: :pint:

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Juventus are top 7 at the winter break. We are inconsistent and the defence is leaking. Ranieri is sacked and Mourinho is appointed. Carvalho and one more Chelsea player are bought.

It's possible.

Skala

Oct 1, 2007
I prefer Lippi as a coach of Bianconeri. But, to be honestly, Mourinho is one of the best manager in the world-much better than Ranieri (altough Claudio is doing good job with Juve)- so if we have a chance to take Mourinho I belive, we should take Him.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Why? That blog is just some wish of some random fan. Nothing concrete that actually indicates Mourinho would come.

Or does that (poorly written) article justify firing Mourinho in some perverted way for you?
Ofcourse its only the guy's opinion and nothing more.But i dont think its poorly written.I do agree with his points about where Jose might want to go in Italy,provided that there was a vacancy.If all 3 of Inter,Milan and Juventus had room for a new mananger,im positive that we would be the forerunners for his signature.

The article doesnt justify firing Ranieri ofcourse,but it does justify why we should get Jose,and how the only thing that seperates us and him is a solid enough reason to fire Ranieri through.Firing Ranieri so early would be cruel on the man,but i would be lying if i didnt want Jose incharge instead of him.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You ungrateful bitches. Ranieri hasn't failed yet and so far has in fact lived up to his name yet you guys drool at the thought of Mourinho. This sort of thinking goes against being a Juventino and Juventus in general. Show some loyalty ffs.

Forza Ranieri!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
:D

You ungrateful bitches. Ranieri hasn't failed yet and so far has in fact lived up to his name yet you guys drool at the thought of Mourinho. This sort of thinking goes against being a Juventino and Juventus in general. Show some loyalty ffs.

Forza Ranieri!

Seriosuly though,ofcourse he hasnt failed.But hey,im just being honest.Id love for Mourinho to replace him.I dont have anything against Ranieri.But its Mourinho we're talking about here.You wont find him unemployed,and in line for a possible job in Italy too often.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
:D

Seriosuly though,ofcourse he hasnt failed.But hey,im just being honest.Id love for Mourinho to replace him.I dont have anything against Ranieri.But its Mourinho we're talking about here.You wont find him unemployed,and in line for a possible job in Italy too often.
Hadith may aya hai ke apnay samnay se khao, nadide! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)