Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Ageing? Check.

Limited? Check.

Will command high wages and a hefty transfer fee? Check?

Worth it? Absolutely Not!

Tbh, I'd much rather go for De Paul, who is 4 years younger, more dynamic, will command less in terms of wages and a lower transfer fee, and is an overall better player. De Paul would still have a resale value in 3 years.
You havent watched de paul play aside from maybe juves match. You are getting your info from other members and youtbe videos. Let's not pretend other wise.

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
You havent watched de paul play aside from maybe juves match. You are getting your info from other members and youtbe videos. Let's not pretend other wise.

Zip it loin. I call your boss and complain you're slacking on the job. Go back to your stash of hot ballers :p

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
As the residential scout here, I can confirm that Rodrigo De Paul is a top player and would be an excellent addition to Juventus Football Club.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Almost. Ramsey will be the one to get the boot and Matuidi will stay.

Rabiot/Matuidi - Bentancur/Jorginho - Arthur/RDP
That's a pretty sad midfield.

- - - Updated - - -

As the residential scout here, I can confirm that Rodrigo De Paul is a top player and would be an excellent addition to Juventus Football Club.
Who anointed you resident scout you peasant? :p

Ok, you can work under Osman. He's the chief scout. You can be his underling. Fresh specializes in African market and black players.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Zip it loin. I call your boss and complain you're slacking on the job. Go back to your stash of hot ballers :p
No I am serious. This isnt an insult.

You, and other members are being influenced by a picture, some youtube videos and one or two members saying he is good.

I dont have an opinion on his ability or whether he is better than jorginho as I havent watched him. What i do know is that he is 26 playing for udinese. And that's not a good sign in my opinion of a top level player.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Fagjinho is not an ultimate Jabroni a la Darmian, The Accidental Footballer, or Molinaro, but he's a mini Jabroni, the type of player we should avoid if we can resist the urge to procure a meh pseudo Italian.
Is there a published tier list of Jabronis that you have offhand? I'd be curious to see it.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
No I am serious. This isnt an insult.

You, and other members are being influenced by a picture, some youtube videos and one or two members saying he is good.

I dont have an opinion on his ability or whether he is better than jorginho as I havent watched him. What i do know is that he is 26 playing for udinese. And that's not a good sign in my opinion of a top level player.

But you forget to mention that RDP is an Argentinian International too, and he has 17 caps for Argentina
Can he emulate that performance in higher level with us, that is the million$ question
But one thing for sure, he is more easy to get than the likes of Zaniolo, SMS

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
if this was the 2000s or 90s, then yes. in the old days getting international caps in teams like brazil and argentina and italy was a sign of how good you were.

now a days these teams are asian continent level teams.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
if this was the 2000s or 90s, then yes. in the old days getting international caps in teams like brazil and argentina and italy was a sign of how good you were.

now a days these teams are asian continent level teams.
I think he just enjoy being a big fish in small pond type of player

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What i do know is that he is 26 playing for udinese. And that's not a good sign in my opinion of a top level player.
Claude Makelele played for Celta Vigo until he was 27.

Nainggolan played for Cagliari until he was 26 and he turned out to be the best box-to-box midfielder in Serie A during his brief peak.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I think De Paul really suits midtable team with Euro spots Atalanta, Roma, Milan, Napoli
Or maybe Lazio will take him as direct replacement if they sold SMS to EPL or La Liga

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
amauri played for palermo till he was 28.
for every example u name, i can name 8 that didnt make it.
Drogba played at Marseille

Of course you can name more players who didn’t make it, because most players don’t make it.

The point I am trying to make is that playing for Udinese at 26 does not automatically make you a bad player.

There are probably just as many promising 20 year olds who failed once they moved to a bigger club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)