Jorginho - DM - Chelsea (17 Viewers)

Should we get him?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Lampard wants to get rid of him, Chelsea fans want to get rid of him, but @Claudio Gentile and the chainsmokers tell us he's a word class player, weird..:think:

I feel Fabio quite capable of doing this dumb move. He cannot help himself, a real dung fly attracted to all that stinks.
Sounds very similar situation when we took Sarri. The fans wanted him gone, it was the worst kept secret Lampard was going to take over but we someone thought it was a good move and happily paid Chelsea for him.

Buy on AliExpress.com

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Bad news is that Arthur apparently can't defend well and has not nearly close the stamina to be a regista/DM.

So, it seems we might actually need one. Betancour workrate would be better used as a CM, it seems to me

Apr 17, 2013
Sounds very similar situation when we took Sarri. The fans wanted him gone, it was the worst kept secret Lampard was going to take over but we someone thought it was a good move and happily paid Chelsea for him.
I still don't think he was the first choice of Agnelli, the Catalan fundamentalist and Pochetino were before in the list.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Bad news is that Arthur apparently can't defend well and has not nearly close the stamina to be a regista/DM.

So, it seems we might actually need one. Betancour workrate would be better used as a CM, it seems to me
Arthur strength is his passes, he has great vision for throgh pass both low passes and long passes. He only need runners in front of him
As for stamina I am OK if he can play in full 70 min as this will give time for another midfielder to play (with 5 subs rule this will come good)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
The problem I have with Jorginho is that he is slow and weak defensively - and unlike Pirlo - he does not have the creativity to compensate for that.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagjinho is ok as a 3rd or 4th choice, but when he's coming in as your marquee signing, it's absolutely disgusting. He's limited, slow, nothing to get excited about. A player who's good at what he does, but he doesn't really do a lot. Fagjinho is not a game changer or difference maker in midfield. For the amount of money Chelsea are likely to want, and the salary he's likely to command, not to mention ZERO resale value @ 29, he'd likely end up being a Jabroni.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
I prefer we go for Tonali or Locatelli, instead of this guy
At least if he not excel much, we still can sell him and recoup our initial investment, lower wages
Can be backup option for Bentancur, we can play him for mid low table and Coppa games to give our starters some rest

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Jorginho is a step backwards. Why invest in a guy who is below the standard we need?

I'm all for losing Bernardeschi but he could be used in a swap for far more useful players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)